Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
MeatWolf
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Why do I keep reading "Happylisk"?.. I wonder what that thing would be.
smutterbutter
Destroyer
6 | 0
Knight_Saber wrote:I wanted to try some wacky caster barb build and noticed that balefire can roll on barb helms.
How would one go about such madness?

Max eagle stance, mountain king, ancient blood, with runemaster uberskill?
And how to gear up?

i have this build, super fun.
max Spirit Guide for FCR (for you) Weapon Damage (for merc) huge defense (for both of you)
merc is Werebear for Bloodlust with Endor Scythe for Doom on attack. Cold proc TU gear for slowing swarms and syncing with Endor and Doom on kill ammy
GEAR: Dual Herr Donner Long Sword, Dragon's Blood Light Plate, Moonwrap Sash, Wake of Destruction Greaves, Honorific Sacred Gauntlets, rare rings and ammy. MO Physical/Magic Spell Damage on all, Stats and Defense on armor, FCR, Energy Factor, and LAEK on weapons. socket with perfect gems for resists and Hel runes for spell damage and runemaster
Edited by smutterbutter 4 years.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Regarding caster barb, has anyone tried a war cry build with SSU horned helm?
MeatWolf
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Also, what's the droprate of unique MOs? I mean, I haven't seen a single one whole time and I have two almost 140 chars.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:Regarding caster barb, has anyone tried a war cry build with SSU horned helm?

in progress of leveling
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
I cant find pulsating worldstone shard! Is the drop rate like REALLY low?

Any1 has one on SP? I cant progress on sam quest cus it just wont drop
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Istaryu wrote:Regarding caster barb, has anyone tried a war cry build with SSU horned helm?

yes , it goes quite nice if you want to try something new and interesting, it is capable of farming Dunc and Fauztinville , but not good enough for high tier labs . it deals around 20k damage in mid game . with dedicated gear it can go way past that . the itemisation goes somewhat similar to a lazy neutraldin. the skillplan is pretty much obious , with maxing wolves , MK and BH as sinergies , spirit guide and runemaster for some well needed defense , 1-pointer immortal and thundergod , 1-pointer wolf stance for some movement speed and %FHR. You can cast War Cry from left click . sadly ,War Cry no longer leeches , therefore Eagle stance can be a valid option if you want to avoid drinking heal pots too often and it also pairs well with the
Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker
Heavy Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 696 to 737
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 550
Item Level: 120
+1% Physical Resist per 18% Mana Regeneration
+2 to All Skills
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
+35% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Socketed (4)
boots for some free %DR

it's worth a shot imo (but you may want to turn the sound off, as all those cries can be annoying after some point :lol: )
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
ChuckNoRis wrote:

yes , it goes quite nice if you want to try something new and interesting, it is capable of farming Dunc and Fauztinville , but not good enough for high tier labs . it deals around 20k damage in mid game . with dedicated gear it can go way past that . the itemisation goes somewhat similar to a lazy neutraldin. the skillplan is pretty much obious , with maxing wolves , MK and BH as sinergies , spirit guide and runemaster for some well needed defense , 1-pointer immortal and thundergod , 1-pointer wolf stance for some movement speed and %FHR. You can cast War Cry from left click . sadly ,War Cry no longer leeches , therefore Eagle stance can be a valid option if you want to avoid drinking heal pots too often and it also pairs well with the
Spirit Walker
Spirit Walker
Heavy Boots (Sacred)

Defense: 696 to 737
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 550
Item Level: 120
+1% Physical Resist per 18% Mana Regeneration
+2 to All Skills
+(50 to 100) Spell Focus
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
Jitan's Gate Cooldown Reduced by 1 seconds
+35% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage
-15% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Socketed (4)
boots for some free %DR

it's worth a shot imo (but you may want to turn the sound off, as all those cries can be annoying after some point :lol: )

What do you mean it doesnt leech? According to the toltip, it leeches 4% dmg per ancient blood base lvl.
If it is decent i might try it, because i absolutely despise summoner builds, and throw is kind of clunky, unless you have enough gear to clear with stampede, which does pretty bad dmg.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Up to how many times can Mana Sweep hit one enemy?
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
is trap sin with just lightening useful by itself later? it feels like i require catalyst trap to kill anything, and using clockwork slippers so cata trap isn't on such an extremely long cd, makes fire trap practically worthless.

I'm currently working on hard switching to maelstrom sin, since the necessity of catalyst trap to do dmg with it's cd is such an extreme slowdown on a relatively fast paced game. but am still curious.