Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
smartasss wrote:
Pinball wrote:Image

VK is broken FeelsBadMan

Noticed the same thing on my barb. After 650k he goes that negative hp and degenerates hp when damaged till he dies.

Whist told me its just Visual bug but i have same problem as you. Went to duncraig and his hp degen even he was not getting hit by poison attack.
Hexen
Prowler
19 | 2
With the removal of arcane shards drop from act bosses it became much harder to farm arcane crystals.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hexen wrote:With the removal of arcane shards drop from act bosses it became much harder to farm arcane crystals.

You can still farm them...
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Point here is killing said boss 10 or 25 times doesn’t make a difference early game unless you are still looking for pgems to boost your resistances. It just makes the process longer. Not a big fan of this change personally.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Arcane shards were removed as drops but you get 2? free crystals per difficulty and bosses have never been the optimal way to farm shards, Nihlathak takes that crown easily.
K2SAINT
Imp
5 | 0
Im having an issue. The game works fine but when I close diablo 2 I get an unhandled exception error access violation c0000005. What could be the problem?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Wolf Stance is giving Block Rate at nearly the same values as the other speed, but icon doesn't list it.
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
I was doing the Edyrem Path level and this keeps happening. Did it twice (i close everything and relaunch), and the same thing happened when i kill Diablo.

Is this a common thing? or what can i do to finish this fight?

PS:: This was in Single Player.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Jo_Jo wrote:I was doing the Edyrem Path level and this keeps happening. Did it twice (i close everything and relaunch), and the same thing happened when i kill Diablo.
► Show Spoiler

Is this a common thing? or what can i do to finish this fight?
PS:: This was in Single Player.

Sometimes it happens but it's surely not common. Probably isn't related at all but for science try doing the fight without D2Stats running. Also in your Diablo II installation folder there should be a folder called "Logs" inside it you'll find one or more D2Debug.txt, upload here the one with the matching date of when you got the error (numbers in the name year-month-day). Or even better, if the error is replicable, delete all the debug logs in the folder and let the game create a new one once you get the error again.
• Troubleshooting for MXL Sigma
• Installation Guide for MXL Sigma
"It is not because things are difficult that we do not dare, it is because we do not dare that things are difficult." -Seneca
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Just some feedback about elemental bow builds (and possibly other elemental builds). With the new elemental-based weapons one of the biggest problems I find are a lack of available life and mana leech. While crafting elemental weapons can help with this, it puts endgame options into question.

1. Progression is halted by either build path... Crafted bows do not deal enough damage to complete late game content without legendary luck, and SU's often don't have any means of life or mana steal.

2. Only on striking procs and life/mana work with ranged weapons... With no good life/mana on striking options in the other item slots, stronger elemental SU weapons are rendered useless (e.g. Desolation, Horned Hunter). On kill procs are only effective against hordes of enemies.

3. Many bow skills drain mana quickly. With not many mana on striking options, it is a struggle to gain enough mana (with wyrmshot for instance). Solved with mana regen mos in jewelry

My suggestion would be to have some items, perhaps some jewels or effigies for elemental bases, that grant life/mana on striking or a proc. I feel it would help to overcome the progression barrier. Otherwise physical-based builds just seem like the better option.
Edited by AzureGladiator 4 years.