The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Creepin
Fallen
1 | 0
Loving this build so far. Only issue I've had it with Catalyst of Disenchantment. I had it drop once, disappeared on logoff now it won't drop.... Across any new toons I roll. Any ideas?
FuriousBEAR
Cog
204 | 11
Creepin wrote:Loving this build so far. Only issue I've had it with Catalyst of Disenchantment. I had it drop once, disappeared on logoff now it won't drop.... Across any new toons I roll. Any ideas?

Andariel now drops a Catalyst of Disenchantment for every player in the game on Normal Difficulty
If the player hasn't picked up the catalyst, Warriv will give one before traveling to Act 2
Hexen
Prowler
19 | 2
Is this a good crafted axe?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Hexen wrote:Is this a good crafted axe?
https://i.imgur.com/5tu6DDU.jpg

Not that good, max damage roll is too low. You can get higher even on 1h weapon. You want one over 300.
youtube.com/ae1337
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
I have a small question about crafting now that it's being brought up. If said Axe rolls with +200% ED already on it, will any of the shrine blessings really help considering that the +%ED won't go higher without Jah runes or the like?
Fululf
Gravedigger
196 | 11
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
HurtSmash404 wrote:I have a small question about crafting now that it's being brought up. If said Axe rolls with +200% ED already on it, will any of the shrine blessings really help considering that the +%ED won't go higher without Jah runes or the like?

No. ED from shrine wont help, but other mods will help (:
Deadly strike from intimidating or ar from abandoned are both useful.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Has this question ever been asked before: How does this build compare to the likes of either form of Melee Necro(both 1h and 2h are known powerful builds)?
maulanh2200
Prowler
18 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
equipped with double kiem and how to add points to finish the trum` 120 as fast as possible. I'm a newbie
Robotak
Jungle Hunter
25 | 0
Hello, i have one question. Does +% lightning spell damage from Ort rune work with flat lightning damage from Nephalem spirit and Daedalus when using stormblast? I found in docs that it should work on direct melee hits, but i dont know if stormblast counts as direct melee hit. Thanks
smartasss
Cow Ninja
1218 | 11
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Robotak wrote:Hello, i have one question. Does +% lightning spell damage from Ort rune work with flat lightning damage from Nephalem spirit and Daedalus when using stormblast? I found in docs that it should work on direct melee hits, but i dont know if stormblast counts as direct melee hit. Thanks

It does not. Character screen does display like u do but its a bug. It applies to all flat elemental dmg combined with Spell dmg ur bound to get with charms tho, D2stats is more accurate.