Game news and forum updates
Mizael
Black Reaper
29 | 1
Finally, waiting for patch notes now.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
^^This. I want to see what's also been nerfed into the ground(Or further nerfed into obscurity).
Mantecol
Imp
4 | 0
only class balances and new items? nothing else?
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
The nerf bat finna come out swingin Xd
rcarson15
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How about giving us more stamina so I can run farther than 25 feet?
Kurne
Stygian Watcher
42 | 3
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
25 is a bit of a stretch o.o..... i recommend further boost of speed & let stamina increase with vitality or both o_o... both would be nice? seriously, all it does is lets you go from a to b quicker, I vote 100% speed increase to current run speed & let each... hard point of vitality add 1 to stamina :D (like this would actually make running useful counter to losing all defense....? Yes.) course this will never be considered >_>... but the thought is nice :D
dimitrius154
Destroyer
6 | 3
Marco wrote:
Cheno wrote:Will there be any technical changes to address all of the Access Violation errors, assuming that's even possible for you to fix?

This generic error just means something is out of reach (access), this can mean either something doesn't exist or there aren't enough permissions to access it. The influx of new c00000005 errors is generated primarily by windows updates fucking things up, but mostly can be fixed by setting the game to run as administrator or compat mode.

My apologies, but as one with a certain experience in the matter, I have to disagree.

The primary reason is, that some instruction is trying to access a certain off limits memory block. This most often means, that a wrong register is being used for said instruction, which results in an attempt to access a block with an address of 0 + 'something_or_other' < 5 * 1000.

Windows 10 has some memory leaks. And undesirable functionality. Still. Yet, it seems, quite a few issues can be resolved by enabling the developer mode(Grr, Balmer and his 'ideas').
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Mantecol wrote:only class balances and new items? nothing else?

What do you expect? A big overhaul every ladder? Adding Monk class? Adding guns and nuclear bombs? Or adding MTX? Anything else?

Wow this is not even a full patch note.
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Pinball wrote:
Mantecol wrote:only class balances and new items? nothing else?

What do you expect? A big overhaul every ladder? Adding Monk class? Adding guns and nuclear bombs? Or adding MTX? Anything else?

Wow this is not even a full patch note.

Yep, we haven't even seen whats gonna get nerfed into the ground yet, only the buffs and intention so far.
yaksa
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Werewolf Druid: Ability to regenerate stamina. Does this mean quicker stamina regain? Extra stamina? I don't see how it will be useful for wolf druids though.