Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Nagisin love :clap: this will be a great year (:
shinryuuken
Banned
12 | 0
Dreamhunter wrote:Nagisin love :clap: this will be a great year (:

I hope that the nagsin and the waysin won't be the only sin upgrades coming this patch. I am hoping that the maelstrom sin gets a buff so that I can it all use it all the way to the end of the game.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
shinryuuken wrote:

I hope that the nagsin and the waysin won't be the only sin upgrades coming this patch. I am hoping that the maelstrom sin gets a buff so that I can it all use it all the way to the end of the game.

Lolwut? Maelstrom assa is very strong late game allready
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Tkorpi wrote:
shinryuuken wrote:

It's not op anymore! It's just garbage like barb now

PS: Remembering good old days when maelstorm had less projectiles, less WDM and main missile was exploding right when it facing any monster and dealing nearly no damage..
shinryuuken
Banned
12 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:
Tkorpi wrote:
shinryuuken wrote:

It's not op anymore! It's just garbage like barb now

PS: Remembering good old days when maelstorm had less projectiles, less WDM and main missile was exploding right when it facing any monster and dealing nearly no damage..

The Maelstrom sin is very strong up until the very end where the sins lack of hit points and defensive abilities really hurts its chances at Samuel and Dimensional Labyrinth. That and the lack of Magic Find on gear makes it harder to farm with the Maelstrom sin. Maelstrom really used to be that bad?
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Anonymous: wrote:My childhood dream was about everyone using common sense and logic (well not women obviously). Now think a bit and tell me any good reason to nerf this ring in particular. Cause based on this one example i can start guessing the logic behind this new patch and it does not create any positive hype. Was this ring too good and was overused in current game version, in any previous versions, was some how broken ? Some how this +poison resists and procs was so good it got nerfed :) cause other stats are not touched and the reason is unclear or makes no sense.
1. I really thought hard and try to remember anyone suggesting it in melee guides besides me in the comments - no records.
2. Two times this ring was posted in screenshot section i believe and both cases when it got +1 to all skills after lottery.
3. Tried to brainstorm a build for it -> pure melee char that somehow needs AR? and chooses this ring for endgame instead of other options. Really ? No.

you do realize it was essentially buffed, right? :coolstorybob:
kortt
Core Lord
393 | 9
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
:cheers:
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Anonymous: wrote:My childhood dream was about everyone using common sense and logic (well not women obviously)

HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
Also, any plans for Phase Bomb(Imo, it's too gimmicky with not enough power to offset such and the killing yourself with weapon damage turns me away as well)? And what about Beacon, any plans to make it worth hard points?
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
If sin ways are buffed this much then maybe a storm crows/ways build will be fun.

Maybe other sin skills will be good now just by delivering the extra elemental damage and pierce from ways (broadside sin or scorpion blade + wots)?