Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
After many buffs for sin, people still want much much more buff.

Yeah better delete 6 other classes so your sin class will be strong af then.

Median XL Smegma 1.4.0: Assassin Edition
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Captcha wrote:If sin ways are buffed this much then maybe a storm crows/ways build will be fun.

Maybe other sin skills will be good now just by delivering the extra elemental damage and pierce from ways (broadside sin or scorpion blade + wots)?

all of your mentioned builds are already viable
shinryuuken
Banned
12 | 0
Pinball wrote:After many buffs for sin, people still want much much more buff.

Yeah better delete 6 other classes so your sin class will be strong af then.

Median XL Smegma 1.4.0: Assassin Edition

AHAHAHAH...That was hilarious!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Though having only one class in a game would be totally boring!!!

But what about 100%ing the game with a sin which I am not sure is even possible? :?

What about the sin competing with other meta build which I don't think it can do right now? :?
kissofaries
Daystar
674 | 8
a year ago people said something like: "Replace all classes with barb". Now it is ssin's time

What's next? Replace all classes with Bear? :coolstorybob:
whist
Team Member
634 | 557
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
shinryuuken wrote:But what about 100%ing the game with a sin which I am not sure is even possible? :?

What about the sin competing with other meta build which I don't think it can do right now? :?

Many people completed the hardest content with assassin already, not sure what point you're trying to make, but you're doing it wrong.
shinryuuken
Banned
12 | 0
whist wrote:
shinryuuken wrote:But what about 100%ing the game with a sin which I am not sure is even possible? :?

Many people completed the hardest content with assassin already, not sure what point you're trying to make, but you're doing it wrong.

Honestly, I wasn't trying to make a point I was asking a couple of questions that I am not sure the answer to hence the confused smilie.

Thought I have seen and heard what you are talking about but it is very rare compared to other classes expect maybe the barb. Other than a rare video of a storm crows sin and a orb of annihilation sin clearing high level content I don't really see it.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
whist wrote:you do realize it was essentially buffed, right? :coolstorybob:

You mean this proc level and additional projectal to punisher ? lol, ok. Graveyard is being ingnored for most of the builds at the moment. And there is a good reasons for it - projectiles too slow, damage is poison and is meh, you kill stuff faster with other skills and this proc has no targets against. Only exception might be this disco inferno build which is very niche case anyway.

Jammy > :mjump:
kopraonu
Vampiress
35 | 0
Much of this thread seems to be about people asking for buffs for what they want to play next season.
Does it even work? If so I was thinking of xbow nec, I am sure its weak and all, make it viable! :D
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
kissofaries wrote:a year ago people said something like: "Replace all classes with barb". Now it is ssin's time

I think you're a bit late. Bear season is already coming to its end. Didn't you see all the bears?? Druid bear build, necro bear build, paladin bear build, barb bear build. Pretty sure we can find a good bear build for the other classes too. All we need for the next season is a sin morph cotw :D. If we want to follow the chinese calendar, it should be the year of the rat tho.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ILoseControl wrote:
kissofaries wrote:a year ago people said something like: "Replace all classes with barb". Now it is ssin's time

I think you're a bit late. Bear season is already coming to its end. Didn't you see all the bears?? Druid bear build, necro bear build, paladin bear build, barb bear build. Pretty sure we can find a good bear build for the other classes too. All we need for the next season is a sin morph cotw :D. If we want to follow the chinese calendar, it should be the year of the rat tho.

belial buffs incoming?