Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
HurtSmash404 wrote:
SpamBomb wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:
Pinball wrote:
shinryuuken wrote:Please elaborate on the different types of mailce nerco and their pros and cons? Because I thought the class was total trash and not even worth a look into.

Hi HurtSmash404. Nice using this alt account but same bullshit, same stupidity. Alt account doesnt make ppl have a nice looks for you when you still shitposting tbh.

Better play other mod/game rather than staying here and call everything is trash.

:lol: :lol: :lol: And I thought I had 80 IQ. Guess I just found a dimmer bulb than myself. Just wanted to laugh at you, I don't know who that is, but I'm sure you and the others wouldn't believe me no matter what at this point, so downvote me away already.

Also, Funeral Pyre is fun(I tried it), but like someone else mention you need a merc or Iron Golem or Veil King(I think IG is a synergy for Veil King) for keeping enemies in position for the blasts to hit(have fun anywhere in the Silver City or against Baal).

Thank you for proving my point :lol: :lol: . Thanks for making that easy.

What point that you have an alt account?

That's a search based on shinryuuken btw
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
SpamBomb wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:
SpamBomb wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:
Pinball wrote:
shinryuuken wrote:Please elaborate on the different types of mailce nerco and their pros and cons? Because I thought the class was total trash and not even worth a look into.

Hi HurtSmash404. Nice using this alt account but same bullshit, same stupidity. Alt account doesnt make ppl have a nice looks for you when you still shitposting tbh.

Better play other mod/game rather than staying here and call everything is trash.

:lol: :lol: :lol: And I thought I had 80 IQ. Guess I just found a dimmer bulb than myself. Just wanted to laugh at you, I don't know who that is, but I'm sure you and the others wouldn't believe me no matter what at this point, so downvote me away already.

Also, Funeral Pyre is fun(I tried it), but like someone else mention you need a merc or Iron Golem or Veil King(I think IG is a synergy for Veil King) for keeping enemies in position for the blasts to hit(have fun anywhere in the Silver City or against Baal).

Thank you for proving my point :lol: :lol: . Thanks for making that easy.

What point that you have an alt account?

That's a search based on shinryuuken btw

Could tell yuo truth, but thsi easier.
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
HurtSmash404 wrote:Could tell yuo truth, but thsi easier.

What?
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Nice and friendly community pepehands
shinryuuken
Banned
12 | 0
Closure wrote:malice does seem like it could be fun to play but it really is out shadowed compared to most options. Edit: even poison druid could do with some help (becomes useless end game) Hopefully they receive abit of love... hype train anyways :)

My thoughts exactly. :D
Orr
Monkey King
285 | 7
shinryuuken wrote:
Closure wrote:malice does seem like it could be fun to play but it really is out shadowed compared to most options. Edit: even poison druid could do with some help (becomes useless end game) Hopefully they receive abit of love... hype train anyways :)

My thoughts exactly. :D

sg7
Bone Archer
73 | 0
guys stop it please its just getting even worst by far
MagnuS
Pit Knight
112 | 30
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
I don't recall a so fun patch thread like this one... Thanks HurtSmash
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
I'm about to make it more fun, so get those downvotes ready.

Any plans to increase the Unique drop rate in Tran Athula and the Set drop rate in k3k(right now, k3k imo is a great place for shrines and perfect gems and the occasional 105 Sacred Unique, but sets, not so mucbh) this patch?