Malice Necro Guide Anyone?

Discuss Median XL!
Leafzer
Prowler
19 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
if you need help with malice hit me up. I'm farming duncraig right now, currently lvl 126, have not had a single issue with anything the game has thrown at me. There are some boss fights I don't have the knowledge to do yet but I'm sure once I get more gear I'll be able to handle them solo. I've killed everything except Kabraxis thus far.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I was thinking about writing up a little guide on how I played, and I'm guessing we are built along the same lines. I'm 117 and have completed all available content in TU gear.

I might PM you for you input and suggestions.
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
i thinging of pure poison necro prestile what thing it will be good ? i don't se any guide
enfo
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
I dont think malice is exactly for poison. I dont care for rotting flesh but I could see it being an ok supplement, the method of missing hits makes me mad. maybe punisher or devouring swarm or other o skills, but is all that investment in poison for a 2 second -30 resist.
Kinterix
Imp
5 | 0
Anyone have a bit of a small TLDR on skills points and gear?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
No, thank you, I already have one.
physics
Sasquatch
66 | 2
Kinterix wrote:Anyone have a bit of a small TLDR on skills points and gear?

-max energy
-get +skills and +spell damage, pen as well if you arent phys/magic
-in the malice tree max the abilities u want to do dmg with
-max death ward and embalming
-get summons if u want, get whatever the fuck ult u want (pk your friends with veil king)
-cast your abilities and click on items that drop on the ground
enfo
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
physics wrote:
Kinterix wrote:Anyone have a bit of a small TLDR on skills points and gear?

-max energy
-get +skills and +spell damage, pen as well if you arent phys/magic
-in the malice tree max the abilities u want to do dmg with
-max death ward and embalming
-get summons if u want, get whatever the fuck ult u want (pk your friends with veil king)
-cast your abilities and click on items that drop on the ground

Pretty much exactly it. I try to keep my health above 1 and being the enemies health to 0, but you can do what you want.
Nahuatl
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
I’ve been playing with Dream Eater and Orb of Annihilation Oskill. Since the gear has good overlap it seems to make sense. Also running Iron Golem for Doom procs (Sha in Amazon Spears) which boosts damage and gives a Bane target.

Pretty sure Dream Eater will be nerfed. It stacks, deals very good damage, and gives incredible sustain. Which was the weaker point of OoA. They compliment each other very well.
enfo
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Nahuatl wrote:I’ve been playing with Dream Eater and Orb of Annihilation Oskill. Since the gear has good overlap it seems to make sense. Also running Iron Golem for Doom procs (Sha in Amazon Spears) which boosts damage and gives a Bane target.

Pretty sure Dream Eater will be nerfed. It stacks, deals very good damage, and gives incredible sustain. Which was the weaker point of OoA. They compliment each other very well.

To even the playing field their should be spell leech.