Werewolf Druid

aamer43
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
woozywoo wrote:
aamer43 wrote:Im at lvl 134 now the set is awesome gets the job done in P1: 6.2k harbinger dmg, 14k Twisted claw dmg, 14k life, 320k def, 65% avoid. Feels really good now to spam harbinger and not get melted right away. Now to transition to SU's Carsomyr/Greenwalkers etc... i wonder how much better it will be.

Marchosias set?

Yep
rumblealex
Lava Lord
96 | 90
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Might as well include this video here since I took the time to upload it.

Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Which shield could be a good alternative instead of Lightforge?
yaksa
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
I use a tier 3 honorific kite shield. Will upgrade when i have enough Dex without putting more than 50 points into this stat.
You should use a 6 socket shield.
woozywoo
Skeleton
3 | 0
1. What should we use MO's on if we've hit the top breakpoint for IAS and FHR?

2. Besides maxing faerie fire, werewolf form, feed the pack, elvensong, symbiosis, life shield, and 8 points harbinger -- are there other skills we should have more than 1 point in? I'm level ~130 and find myself with a bunch of unspent skill points.
yaksa
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
I use unspent skill points on acid fiends. With each point in acid fiends the life regen rate keeps increasing. Very helpful for survival imo
Soluble
Fallen
1 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Any feedback on
Azgar's Crystal
Azgar's Crystal
Giant Sword (Sacred)

One-Hand Damage: 42 to 45
Two-Hand Damage: 65 to 67
(Druid Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 480
Item Level: 130
Strength Damage Bonus: (0.16 per Strength)%
While in Werewolf Form:
Adds 50% of Current Mana as Cold Damage
100% Attack Speed
150% Bonus to Attack Rating
-100% to Enemy Cold Resistance
Maximum Cold Resist +(2 to 5)%
Cannot Be Frozen
Socketed (4)
?
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
rumblealex wrote:• Sockets and MOs : Hit recovery jewels until 286 breakpoint. Then +max dmg jewels can work.

When you say 286 breakpoint, is it 286% in the FHR section that is showed in the D2Stats?
immune
Thunder Beetle
50 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Was curious if someone had a video of a recent wolf clearing farming spots like Duncraig an Fautz. Was intrigued to see how the clear speed compares to other classes now and the old wolves in previous seasons.
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Jo_Jo wrote:
rumblealex wrote:• Sockets and MOs : Hit recovery jewels until 286 breakpoint. Then +max dmg jewels can work.

When you say 286 breakpoint, is it 286% in the FHR section that is showed in the D2Stats?

Yeah 286 fhr BP in d2 stats i think that make a big differece i just has alot luck crafting quickly 15 fhr jewels and in Spots in teganze or dunc i just dont hang anymore which i did before with 86 sometimes betweeen large packs.