2h Melee Necro

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
grzybek1
Fallen
1 | 1
is this build viable for now?
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
grzybek1 wrote:is this build viable for now?

yes, for sure!
Xevora
Imp
4 | 0
I've done most of the ubers with this build and am so far very happy with it. I have two questions:

1) What cycles should I combine with the Triune charm?
2) What trophy should I combine with the Sleep charm?

I'm playing single player, if that makes any difference.
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
Xevora wrote:I've done most of the ubers with this build and am so far very happy with it. I have two questions:

1) What cycles should I combine with the Triune charm?
2) What trophy should I combine with the Sleep charm?

I'm playing single player, if that makes any difference.

1) I made 3: 1 with flat life which is really good for necro so pick that if you need more survivability. One with strenght for more damage and one with magic find for farming.
2) Tran Athulua Sleep is really solid if you need the AR, Viz-jun Sleep if you need some extra physical resist, Xazax Sleep for farming. If you need more offense go for The Triune Sleep
Bliyadolubov
Grubber
314 | 10
about bosskilling. Have some decent crafts with procs, the damage on them is way higher then on SUs and runewords. But leviathan seems better for it bonuses, mainly for DR and slow.
ICEEKEY
Cultist
21 | 0
Bliyadolubov wrote:about bosskilling. Have some decent crafts with procs, the damage on them is way higher then on SUs and runewords. But leviathan seems better for it bonuses, mainly for DR and slow.

You will need Leviathan when you choose Fautz for farming :D after tried Fautz with craft, cthonxis and Leviathan, i decided to keep Leviathan for both farming and boss killing. The physical resist in Leviathan quite useful in Fautz
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
ICEEKEY wrote:
Bliyadolubov wrote:about bosskilling. Have some decent crafts with procs, the damage on them is way higher then on SUs and runewords. But leviathan seems better for it bonuses, mainly for DR and slow.

You will need Leviathan when you choose Fautz for farming :D after tried Fautz with craft, cthonxis and Leviathan, i decided to keep Leviathan for both farming and boss killing. The physical resist in Leviathan quite useful in Fautz

Bartucs eye also v good
ICEEKEY
Cultist
21 | 0
Tedddy wrote:
ICEEKEY wrote:

Bartucs eye also v good

i think with 6 earth runes, you can create an Xis instead. Use taha to make Leviathan and Xis to make body armor or gloves will be better. Find a taha rune is easier than create a Xis, i think
Tedddy
Sasquatch
61 | 1
ICEEKEY wrote:
Tedddy wrote:
ICEEKEY wrote:

Bartucs eye also v good

i think with 6 earth runes, you can create an Xis instead. Use taha to make Leviathan and Xis to make body armor or gloves will be better. Find a taha rune is easier than create a Xis, i think

Bartucs better than Cthon and SUs outshine Xis in this build
ICEEKEY
Cultist
21 | 0
Tedddy wrote:
ICEEKEY wrote:
Tedddy wrote:
ICEEKEY wrote:

Bartucs eye also v good

Bartucs better than Cthon and SUs outshine Xis in this build

hmm sound interesting, ill give it a try lol but farming in teganze is so painful for melee T____T i had to switch to Xbow to farm there :<