play something else

Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What's your breakpoints like? You could respec into Rapture, since you have way more pierce than needed (I think). The signets makes a fair difference. A lot, if not all of your gear hasn't been MO'ed either. That's like an easy 80-120% lightning damage that you are missing out on. Honestly the lack of MO's is borderline a crime, you should get that fixed, it would help a lot.
utown
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Cheno wrote:What's your breakpoints like? You could respec into Rapture, since you have way more pierce than needed (I think). The signets makes a fair difference. A lot, if not all of your gear hasn't been MO'ed either. That's like an easy 80-120% lightning damage that you are missing out on. Honestly the lack of MO's is borderline a crime, you should get that fixed, it would help a lot.

alright ill try to respecc and see if there is any diffrenses. i have reached the breakpoints for "middle" game all the yellow ones in fcr and fhr and ive mo all my gear. so i should get the 300 sigs and respecc?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
utown wrote:
Cheno wrote:What's your breakpoints like? You could respec into Rapture, since you have way more pierce than needed (I think). The signets makes a fair difference. A lot, if not all of your gear hasn't been MO'ed either. That's like an easy 80-120% lightning damage that you are missing out on. Honestly the lack of MO's is borderline a crime, you should get that fixed, it would help a lot.

alright ill try to respecc and see if there is any diffrenses. i have reached the breakpoints for "middle" game all the yellow ones in fcr and fhr and ive mo all my gear. so i should get the 300 sigs and respecc?

I don't know how your pierce would look if you respecced, you should check that beforehand. I believe you need 135 lightning pierce. The signets would do a lot but the MO's should help. Armory doesn't show changes in level requirement, not sure if I can see the MO's yet.
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
190 pierce is way over the top. you only need 130 for most mobs and 170 for uber bosses. I'd sacrifice pierce for survivability. you could probably exchange the armor for a Kra runeword as an option. you can also consider
Nephilim
Nephilim
Boots

'ZodThul'
Runeword Level: 85
+(144 to 171)% Enhanced Defense
+150 Defense
+50 to Strength
(21 to 25)% to Strength
+50 to Vitality
(21 to 25)% to Vitality
Cold Resist +25%
+15 Life after each Kill
or
Truce
Truce
Belts

'Jah'
Runeword Level: 80
5% Combat Speeds
Stun Attack
Slows Attacker by 5%
+(172 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Physical Resist 10%
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
utown wrote:

I'd stay with Scourges for as long as possible. As others have said, 190 pierce with Euphoria is way over the 135 mark for mid game farming. You can afford to trade some of that pierce (55 pierce to be exact) for more lightning spell damage and EF. Those crafts are acceptable so your next step should be crafting good jewels. You're also missing some charms as well. One that is really beneficial to you right now is Silver Seal of Ureh, and it's a free charm for paladin so get that asap.

You can also try farming Teganze instead of Duncraig. Scourges will shield you so you'll have an easier time in there as long as you keep resummoning.
Eiden
Cultist
21 | 3
utown wrote:yes am trying to get the shrines to reroll alot of my gear but i doubt that 300 signets will make any diffrent atm but am working on that aswell. i have 195 light pierce when buffed

Hm, atm i see only 62-ELR from gear. 30 from MindFlay and 30 from Euphoria, in total 122 -ELR. Can u post D2stats screen here when u full buffed?
Here my char with 102 -ELR only from gear+very crap jew`s+Rupture respec and im make dunc pretty easy in 15-20 mins, depending on barrel deaths.
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Eiden
utown
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Eiden wrote:
utown wrote:yes am trying to get the shrines to reroll alot of my gear but i doubt that 300 signets will make any diffrent atm but am working on that aswell. i have 195 light pierce when buffed

Hm, atm i see only 62-ELR from gear. 30 from MindFlay and 30 from Euphoria, in total 122 -ELR. Can u post D2stats screen here when u full buffed?
Here my char with 102 -ELR only from gear+very crap jew`s+Rupture respec and im make dunc pretty easy in 15-20 mins, depending on barrel deaths.
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Eiden

i have changed some gear now and got almost all the charms so atm when am buffed am at 125 light pierce.
Eiden
Cultist
21 | 3
utown wrote:i have changed some gear now and got almost all the charms so atm when am buffed am at 125 light pierce.

Nice, now just keep ur eyes on BP`s. 1st - FCR must be 194+. Its very crusual for damage output, so its directly affect ur farm/clear speed. 2nd - FHR. Not so important as dmgoutput (if u 1hko its not important capped ur FHR or not), but if u survive 1st/2nd hit u need to have possibility to blink out/chug pot.
utown
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Eiden wrote:
utown wrote:i have changed some gear now and got almost all the charms so atm when am buffed am at 125 light pierce.

Nice, now just keep ur eyes on BP`s. 1st - FCR must be 194+. Its very crusual for damage output, so its directly affect ur farm/clear speed. 2nd - FHR. Not so important as dmgoutput (if u 1hko its not important capped ur FHR or not), but if u survive 1st/2nd hit u need to have possibility to blink out/chug pot.

alright, when i dont use ephoria i got like 100 light pierce, should i specc for rapture so i can get the breakpoints for fcr and fhr?
Eiden
Cultist
21 | 3
utown wrote:alright, when i dont use ephoria i got like 100 light pierce, should i specc for rapture so i can get the breakpoints for fcr and fhr?

Dont be hurry. Try out now "as it is" to farm dunc.
ATM im can farm only dunc and fauzt. Dunc - easy, fauzt - much harder, seems like im not enough pure dmg (as i said before - lack of normal jews).
Teganze for me not comfortable for farm (hoplites dies vary fast. Scourges pretty much tankier and simply more, 15 instead of 5).
Triune - assburnpain for me :lol: Becouse of resists/absorb on burning ghosts to all my dmg, and they are most dangerous mobs there.