play something else

utown
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Eiden wrote:
utown wrote:alright, when i dont use ephoria i got like 100 light pierce, should i specc for rapture so i can get the breakpoints for fcr and fhr?

Dont be hurry. Try out now "as it is" to farm dunc.
ATM im can farm only dunc and fauzt. Dunc - easy, fauzt - much harder, seems like im not enough pure dmg (as i said before - lack of normal jews).
Teganze for me not comfortable for farm (hoplites dies vary fast. Scourges pretty much tankier and simply more, 15 instead of 5).
Triune - assburnpain for me :lol: Becouse of resists/absorb on burning ghosts to all my dmg, and they are most dangerous mobs there.

alright, i did restat but totally just fucked it up xD have to find a bella to test things out. thanks for the tips everyone!
Eiden
Cultist
21 | 3
utown wrote:alright, i did restat but totally just fucked it up xD have to find a bella to test things out. thanks for the tips everyone!

Respec into rapture?
Ok, try out it :D If will be needed, pm me, got 1-2 bellas, can give to if decide back to euphoria tree ;)
Fuzznimp
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Amazing guide mate, I'm having a blat thanks to you !
Chronos69
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hiya. I'm starting with the guide... First steps folling the guide and I found it saying I have to place 1 point into Rapture... And it's in Light tree.

Since the first 2 points were on Shadow and Warlock tree... I can't put any point into Rapture (and obviously, I can't use as recommended in the guide). So no "smooth sailing from here on."

So... Is the guide outdated? Just the early part? No big difference without Rapture?
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Chronos69 wrote:Hiya. I'm starting with the guide... First steps folling the guide and I found it saying I have to place 1 point into Rapture... And it's in Light tree.

Since the first 2 points were on Shadow and Warlock tree... I can't put any point into Rapture (and obviously, I can't use as recommended in the guide). So no "smooth sailing from here on."

So... Is the guide outdated? Just the early part? No big difference without Rapture?

Image is on the light tree.

Still, it's perfectly fine to just stick to the Euphoria tree from the start. I just hate being slow.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Chronos69 wrote:Hiya. I'm starting with the guide... First steps folling the guide and I found it saying I have to place 1 point into Rapture... And it's in Light tree.

You can only put points into one of them, either shadow or light. The guide wants you to pick one.

Personally, I recommend Light over Shadow for leveling until mid game. Rapture makes the leveling process so much smoother and we don’t need pierce early on. When you reach Hell, respec to Shadow for Euphoria and Scourges. 15 tanky Scourges makes early ubers very comfortable. Then in late game, when you have enough pierce without euphoria, feel free to switch back to Rapture. Or you can stay with Euphoria and Scourges. At this point it's up to you whether you prefer speed or meat-shields.

You can also stay with Euphoria from the start for simplicity’s sake. Try them both out and see which works best for you. For the purpose of this guide, I’ll assume we use Rapture for early game, Euphoria for mid game and Rapture again for late game. That said, anytime when you feel that the game is too hard and you need tanky summons, go Shadow.
Chronos69
Prowler
18 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Oh, lol.... I missreaded VoR and placed the point into Vessel of Justice :D
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Some look over my character and tell me what I could sacrifice for better survivability. https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=ErocksYaSocks
Manu300000
Grubber
321 | 8
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
ErocksYaSocks wrote:Some look over my character and tell me what I could sacrifice for better survivability. https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=ErocksYaSocks

I dont rly know how you wanna get more survivability, i guess get 2x empyrean glorys to get more life.
And whats the reason behind your boots? Do you use this oskill? i dont think so. Most of the times - more dmg = more survivability. Try to get the - enemy res cap And everything should be fine. You are still playing a caster / cant play it like a melee char :)
Overall your equip is fine.
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thanks I know I threw those boots on last night I just haven't recrafted yet.