Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Take out the question mark or I will personally end your whole career...

Or don't, just be maximum troll so that a certain someone's mind decays into madness. It's thematic.

Looking good so far, though!
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Judgement Day: Cast the VK close to the archangels, cast bane and namelock with Dream Eater. I suggest starting by the right portal as the room layout cost me an attempt. Never had issues with VK targetting.

Zagraal: CLEAR the surroundings. Dying by getting hit by balls is avoidable and dumb. Don’t do like me. Cast a VK close, instantly Bane and stay far away. He just can’t hit you. Watch your VK hp closely, when under 50%ish, resummun in the same spot so he doesn’t teleport like crazy. He goes down quickly. Positioning is key here.

Kabraxis: Same as Zagraal. Just watch your feet as sometimes he retaliates with a green flametrike. This will kill you.

Athulua: Let VK hug her all the time. Sit and enjoy her trying to teleport away from a 200k hp angry skeleton. Notice that you are not the one harassed here and feel satisfaction. Bane and Dream Eater as usual. If she lands on you, sprint/teleport away. Very easy.

Baal: Do what you think is stupid; Bring the summun inside with you. Baal will summun maybe 50% more, but you can now control the fight and hold the demons that spawns. Did this in 25 minutes. Keep him under Bane at all times when attacking, as soon as something pops up, run away and seperate them as usual. Watch for Duriel, his fortress does LOTS of damage to a wimpy caster. I do not suggest attempting this under 25k Dream Eater damage.

Ureh: Hahahahahaha. I will respec to melee nec with T4 before even attempting this.

Rest of 120’s still to attempt. Those were the ones I apprehended the most.I must add that I hired an A5 merc. He can cover me when VK’s AI decides to take a walk on water sometimes. 2 tanks better than 1.
Nahuatl
Jungle Hunter
28 | 1
Kottinmouth wrote:So, ive tried the OoA wand thing... I didnt find it useful at all. Without recrafting everything to eerie and finding the right SUs to back it up, imho its not worth it. Just stick to boneyard/dream eater.

Also, went into Fauzt p2 with a buddy. Even a 30k Dreameater struggles to kill necrobots super fast. Harpies die super ez, but necrobots make it painful to farm just yet.

Get Hypersurface and Quantum Bevel. Through Night’s Veil for Helm. Outlaw (DoXis) boots or Eerie craft. Honorific belt. T4 unraveler head shield. Socket with PTopaz when you’ve capped resistances. Cheap gear, with 150 sigs I’m at 33k mana and don’t even bother with the mana tide totem. That will let you fire 4 quick OoA with another one coming every second. No issue clearing Bremmtown or the like if you summon ahead.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Johnny Impak wrote:Ureh: Hahahahahaha. I will respec to melee nec with T4 before even attempting this.

#truth
Kottinmouth
Jungle Hunter
29 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Can confirm the Kabraxis strat mentioned in the guide. Made some magical crafted + blessed gloves with +phys/mag and MOd more minion life & res on them, ezpz Kab kill. Easiest one Ive probably ever done.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Kottinmouth wrote:Can confirm the Kabraxis strat mentioned in the guide. Made some magical crafted + blessed gloves with +phys/mag and MOd more minion life & res on them, ezpz Kab kill. Easiest one Ive probably ever done.

Hardest part of the fight is actually dodging the green flamestrike that occasionally spawn on you. Since my reflexes are terrible, I fail this 50% of the time. :?
USSRe
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
Kabraxis, Astroga, Xazax and Baal easy. Baal is better to kill without minions. Slowing down the Baal and constant movement is your assistant.
Jitan, Come On
Pit Knight
115 | 7
Whats yours (yours = ppl who killed baal and astrogha easily) dps number on lcs?
USSRe
Jungle Hunter
28 | 0
zaito90
Cultist
21 | 0
Jitan, Come On wrote:Whats yours (yours = ppl who killed baal and astrogha easily) dps number on lcs?

Mine 34k dream eater after buff bloodlust