Werewolf Druid

Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Jovoman wrote:
Jo_Jo wrote:
rumblealex wrote:• Sockets and MOs : Hit recovery jewels until 286 breakpoint. Then +max dmg jewels can work.

When you say 286 breakpoint, is it 286% in the FHR section that is showed in the D2Stats?

Yeah 286 fhr BP in d2 stats i think that make a big differece i just has alot luck crafting quickly 15 fhr jewels and in Spots in teganze or dunc i just dont hang anymore which i did before with 86 sometimes betweeen large packs.

Thanks.
After cap the breakpoint, whats best to use? the max dmg jewels or Taha runes?
Jewels are +4 max dmg and Tahas are +10...but jewels gives a few more stats other than damage. Is it worth the effort to try to get some good extra stats?

And how about using Ko runes for the +5% strenght? or the flat +max dmg (either from jewels or Tahas) is better?
SephirothSoul
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Love the tankiness so far but not a fan of the damage. I've included my armory link with hopes I could get some feedback on improving damage. I understand the obvious might be to get more of the endgame gear, but, I'm strapped for cash atm: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=FierceLove
Zoobedy
Stone Warrior
32 | 7
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SephirothSoul wrote:Love the tankiness so far but not a fan of the damage. I've included my armory link with hopes I could get some feedback on improving damage. I understand the obvious might be to get more of the endgame gear, but, I'm strapped for cash atm: https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=FierceLove

You've only gobbled 63 sigs, getting 400 will be a huge boost. You can cap it in a few hours of Nihlathak runs. Less if you're fast.
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Yeah 400 sigs with alot % strength are like ish ,~ + 2000 dmg boost Minimum
Neopx
Imp
5 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
I'm stuck... can some one give me some tip?
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=portos
Can't do any 120 charm
SephirothSoul
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Wait, really? I felt like the whole strength scaling was not as profound as it seems...maybe I'm doing my math wrong. I gobbled 3 sigs and it raised my damage like 3.5 average damage. So I figured even with 133 times that...it's still less than 500 average damage. Maybe my math is wrong.
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
SephirothSoul wrote:Wait, really? I felt like the whole strength scaling was not as profound as it seems...maybe I'm doing my math wrong. I gobbled 3 sigs and it raised my damage like 3.5 average damage. So I figured even with 133 times that...it's still less than 500 average damage. Maybe my math is wrong.

The scaling for many builds is exponential with better and better charms/gear in the late game. It's not hard to find builds where you have almost several hundred % bonus to your main stat. So, 400 points into strength or dex, suddenly turns into 800-1200 stat points, if not more.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Also worth noting that damage scaling depends on your weapon type too... 1h sword scaling is almost half that of 2h swords.
SephirothSoul
Destroyer
6 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Semigloss wrote:Also worth noting that damage scaling depends on your weapon type too... 1h sword scaling is almost half that of 2h swords.

Hrm, so was it ill-advised to make the SharkXis Eth Long Sword I just did? XD
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
No not at all, 1h weapons hit attack speed breakpoints much easier which is vital for wolf build. And you also get shield options.