Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
TIaan
Imp
5 | 0
Shovelspoon wrote:
TIaan wrote:HI, I recently re-installed Median XL, I used to be able to use my gaming mouse buttons to show the map and dropped items but not anymore. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Your gaming mouse probably came with some software. I know my Razer did anyway. In there, you should be able to set your extra mouse buttons to keyboard presses. So if your buttons are labeled 1-9 or whatever, 1 can be Tab, 2 can be Alt, 3 can be whatever your hotkey is for TP, etc.

Other than that, I'm not sure. Hope this helped.

Thank you!! I downloaded the mouse software, set the buttons I could to keyboard hotkeys and set the options in the game. It worked.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
TIaan wrote:HI, I recently re-installed Median XL, I used to be able to use my gaming mouse buttons to show the map and dropped items but not anymore. Any ideas on how to fix it?

Don't waste your time with this mod.
If your not a part of the devs little clique, expect to be screwed over unfairly at some point, UNLESS you keep completely to yourself
and as a buddy said "keep off their radar".

When it happened to me, ppl messaged me in droves to let me know how crooked it is. They didnt want to
put there message on the forum because "then they'd see us".

Helpful tips:
1-do not trade with anyone who has more than 1000 tg (more likely to be a part of the in clique)
2-once you make a few friends ONLY trade within the people you trust
3-NEVER count on admin to fix anything, except if you run into one of their friends..then they'll be all over you

The people running this mod are crooked, failed devs. It shows. Do yourself a favour and play games worthy of your time.
There's a reason this game only caters to at most 3000 people worldwide (sad).
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
G_dawg wrote:

If your not a part of the devs little clique, expect to be screwed over unfairly at some point, UNLESS you keep completely to yourself

When it happened to me, ppl messaged me in droves to let me know how crooked it is. They didnt want to

Helpful tips:
1-do not trade with anyone who has more than 1000 tg (more likely to be a part of the in clique)
3-NEVER count on admin to fix anything, except if you run into one of their friends..then they'll be all over you

The people running this mod are crooked, failed devs. It shows. Do yourself a favour and play games worthy of your time.

I dont know what kind of drug you are using, but id like some, so tell me about it pls.
G_dawg
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Istaryu wrote:
G_dawg wrote:

Helpful tips:

I dont know what kind of drug you are using, but id like some, so tell me about it pls.

How we handle ambiguous or difficult customer service situations is important to clients (in this case people playing the game), and prospective employers.
I understand your anger. Anyone who espouses a viewpoint inconsistent with a view you hold dear is troubling.
Its easy to label me, and ignore it. I ask that you simple understand that it is a legitimate critique, and in no way meant to insult or upset you, the gamer.

Newcomers should be warned that this isn't a welcoming public platform.
Good day
Naabaanit
Tyrannus Discordus
271 | 27
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
People joke around, and if you can't handle that, you're probably not going to enjoy yourself. If this is some kind of passive aggressive reaction to getting banned from the discord for a little bit, give your balls a tug.

I started out with people already deep into this game and feeling like an outlier, but when I learned to not be dumb and talk to people like an actual human being I gained friends. This mod is not a fucking exclusivity club, dingus.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
G_dawg wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
G_dawg wrote:

Helpful tips:

How we handle ambiguous or difficult customer service situations is important to clients (in this case people playing the game), and prospective employers.
I understand your anger. Anyone who espouses a viewpoint inconsistent with a view you hold dear is troubling.
Its easy to label me, and ignore it. I ask that you simple understand that it is a legitimate critique, and in no way meant to insult or upset you, the gamer.

Good day

Bro, you are a literal scammer and 100% unapologetic about it. Cut and dry. TG ban to forum ban when?
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
G_dawg wrote:How we handle ambiguous or difficult customer service situations is important to clients (in this case people playing the game), and prospective employers.

Good day

Your lack of self awareness is rather impressive. Some trading/discord situations are handled by the staff more gracefully than others, however, in your case you couldn't keep your loud mouth shut and you ended up digging your own grave. You could have been unbanned long ago because none of the bans issued to you were permanent. Instead of being salty here, how about you move on? Cheers pal.
TehCoffee
Cog
206 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Would someone be able to explain the added damage on shadow refuge? my damage doesn't go up on d2stats so I'm just curious how it adds damge
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
TehCoffee wrote:Would someone be able to explain the added damage on shadow refuge? my damage doesn't go up on d2stats so I'm just curious how it adds damge

It is extra ewd to the skill itself.
TehCoffee
Cog
206 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Istaryu wrote:
TehCoffee wrote:Would someone be able to explain the added damage on shadow refuge? my damage doesn't go up on d2stats so I'm just curious how it adds damge

It is extra ewd to the skill itself.

Well shit, I was really hoping it was an overall buff, thanks man