Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
diizzyreaper
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
hey im curious for the passive to take (im playing hardcore) so im thinking psn for the dr and either cold for life and def or lightning for the def advoid iv always played melee sorc as fire n lightning normaly but im tacling hc this season
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
diizzyreaper wrote:hey im curious for the passive to take (im playing hardcore) so im thinking psn for the dr and either cold for life and def or lightning for the def advoid iv always played melee sorc as fire n lightning normaly but im tacling hc this season

I'd definetly recommend light and cold for the massive defense bonus. As you get more block at higher levels, def becomes less important, so you can ditch light.
diizzyreaper
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Istaryu wrote:
diizzyreaper wrote:hey im curious for the passive to take (im playing hardcore) so im thinking psn for the dr and either cold for life and def or lightning for the def advoid iv always played melee sorc as fire n lightning normaly but im tacling hc this season

I'd definetly recommend light and cold for the massive defense bonus. As you get more block at higher levels, def becomes less important, so you can ditch light.

But wouldnt the 20%dr from psn be more helpfull then some def ?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
diizzyreaper wrote:
Istaryu wrote:

But wouldnt the 20%dr from psn be more helpfull then some def ?

No. Not getting hit is much better than getting hit and reducing some of that dmg. The flat def from cold and tcd from light (and baneblade later) makes sure that enemies will have a pretty low chance to hit you. But this is just a subjective opinion.
OD-Trebla63
Imp
4 | 0
Still viable for the current patch ? Untweak i mean

Ty In Advence For The Answer :3
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
OD-Trebla63 wrote:Still viable for the current patch ? Untweak i mean

Ty In Advence For The Answer :3

Very viable.
SephCRO
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
so just found an eth sacred cerem armor .... maxed out at 35% ed and 6 sockets, tho kinda scared to try and lucky it lol. Also have a xis rune, seriously thinking of starting a melee sorc just because of that lol

looking at alt gear setup cause I'm tg poor
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
So i've got my warpblade mo'd with 5% deadly strike. Should I go for +max damage or +%ewd next?
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Ericksonius wrote:So i've got my warpblade mo'd with 5% deadly strike. Should I go for +max damage or +%ewd next?

That question is not that simple. Do the math.
SephCRO
Stone Warrior
30 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
got a full set which gives +17 to moon queen, but can't find that anywhere. What is it?