Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Darthaghar
Pit Knight
112 | 10
kambala wrote:Omega? Last version that supports pre-Sigma mods is 0.4.6, you can download it from the OP (link under spoiler).

I think the problem is I cant move files from stash file into newer versions because your tool cant move files from stash if i remember right in older versions I kinda assumed u did not check for legacy items after u implemented the feature for moving to stash... but I guess the tool removes anything that does not exist in the Data resources for the mod even not only older versions but for newer versions too...For example in PlugY I could keep the older unique short staff that had Unholy Armor proc on taking dmg.. but if I try to move it with ur tool it either deletes it or doesnt load the character alltogether or crashes...basically I cant backport or import items in any direction im stuck with items only of the current version of median....
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Darthaghar wrote:
kambala wrote:Omega? Last version that supports pre-Sigma mods is 0.4.6, you can download it from the OP (link under spoiler).

I think the problem is I cant move files from stash file into newer versions because your tool cant move files from stash if i remember right in older versions I kinda assumed u did not check for legacy items after u implemented the feature for moving to stash... but I guess the tool removes anything that does not exist in the Data resources for the mod even not only older versions but for newer versions too...For example in PlugY I could keep the older unique short staff that had Unholy Armor proc on taking dmg.. but if I try to move it with ur tool it either deletes it or doesnt load the character alltogether or crashes...basically I cant backport or import items in any direction im stuck with items only of the current version of median....

Moving items between Sigma and non-Sigma is impossible due to Sigma changes, my tool isn't related to this. Or I misunderstood your case?
trungbeopm
Destroyer
6 | 0
The tool keep crashing when i click on any set item, so i cant move set item to shared stash :(
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
trungbeopm wrote:The tool keep crashing when i click on any set item, so i cant move set item to shared stash :(

have you downloaded the latest 1.4 data?
trungbeopm
Destroyer
6 | 0
kambala wrote:
trungbeopm wrote:The tool keep crashing when i click on any set item, so i cant move set item to shared stash :(

I played game via launcher, so it's just 1.4 data certainly.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
trungbeopm wrote:
kambala wrote:

I played game via launcher, so it's just 1.4 data certainly.

1.4 data for MXLOT, see OP. installed game version doesn't matter because MXLOT doesn't read it.
trungbeopm
Destroyer
6 | 0
Kamil
Cultist
22 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
kambala wrote:
Kamil wrote:I just download, unpack and try to run program (MedianXLOfflineTools.exe). I have Windows 7 Ultimate.

have you used it before? Maybe it's trying to load some old Sigma character? If no, then try installing proper vcredist (OP has the URL)

No, never.
I tried to run it on another computer with the same system (W7) and the same problem, then I tried to run it on a laptop with the W10 system and unfortunately nothing starts up there.

Maybe I'll write what I did:
- I download ( http://mxl.vn.cz/kambala/MedianXLOfflineTools_0.5.4.7z ) unpacked, launched it and got an error that a some file is missing
- I installed vc_redist.x86 from the link you provided
- I tried to run the program (as an administrator) and this problem pops up
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
Kamil wrote:
kambala wrote:
Kamil wrote:I just download, unpack and try to run program (MedianXLOfflineTools.exe). I have Windows 7 Ultimate.

have you used it before? Maybe it's trying to load some old Sigma character? If no, then try installing proper vcredist (OP has the URL)

No, never.
I tried to run it on another computer with the same system (W7) and the same problem, then I tried to run it on a laptop with the W10 system and unfortunately nothing starts up there.

Maybe I'll write what I did:
- I download ( http://mxl.vn.cz/kambala/MedianXLOfflineTools_0.5.4.7z ) unpacked, launched it and got an error that a some file is missing
- I installed vc_redist.x86 from the link you provided
- I tried to run the program (as an administrator) and this problem pops up

that's really strange, nobody ever reported such an error...

do you have this window management program installed on all machines by chance? the one that adds new button near Minimize button.

you're launching not directly from the archive, aren't you?
Kamil
Cultist
22 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
"do you have this window management program installed on all machines by chance?" no, at least I don't know anything about it because I don't use something like that.

'you're launching not directly from the archive, aren't you?" - hehe no, as I wrote, I unpacked it first.
I tried to run it in the sandbox and also an error Image