What happened to Sigma?

Discuss Median XL!
Maphyr
Acid Prince
47 | 1
I thought what we're playing now was the new Sigma engine?
Zaulism
Prowler
17 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Guys, I don't like fighting, and I don't want to start a fight.. but.. HOLD MY BEER, I'M GOING TO START 5 FIGHTS
Vikan
Phoboss's Bane
177 | 171
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
"Hi how are you-"
"NOT TODAY TROLLBOY!"
kamird
Acid Prince
48 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Taem wrote:
kamird wrote:
revolut1oN wrote:Seriously, what the heck.

back to you. He was not polite, he didn't even read. Just like you.
I got a solution for both of you, you two are clearly asking for a keyboard fight, go have at it between you two.
And leave others out of your childish bs. Thanks.

You're jumping to extreme assumptions based on your presumptive understanding of the posters intent, which is a fallacy in texting as most everyone knows. Furthermore, you are not helping the situation with your clearly hostile overtones and aggressive posturing. From my POV as an outsider, neither of the posters you assailed were being rude or condensing, while your response, on the other hand, most definitely could be viewed as such.

They didn't assault me cause i cut them off before they could. If they don't bother to read then they shouldn't bother to type, that was my point. Plus they were clearly looking for a keyboard fight. And i'm too old for that stuff.

Can someone close this thread please? the question has been answered long time ago and the only thing that's happening here is some unnecessary drama building up
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
kamird wrote:
Taem wrote:
kamird wrote:
revolut1oN wrote:Seriously, what the heck.

back to you. He was not polite, he didn't even read. Just like you.
I got a solution for both of you, you two are clearly asking for a keyboard fight, go have at it between you two.
And leave others out of your childish bs. Thanks.

You're jumping to extreme assumptions based on your presumptive understanding of the posters intent, which is a fallacy in texting as most everyone knows. Furthermore, you are not helping the situation with your clearly hostile overtones and aggressive posturing. From my POV as an outsider, neither of the posters you assailed were being rude or condensing, while your response, on the other hand, most definitely could be viewed as such.

They didn't assault me cause i cut them off before they could. If they don't bother to read then they shouldn't bother to type, that was my point. Plus they were clearly looking for a keyboard fight. And i'm too old for that stuff.

Can someone close this thread please? the question has been answered long time ago and the only thing that's happening here is some unnecessary drama building up

Admins usually do not bother to close the threads. What you're doing is just reviving the thread, as it had already disappeared and nobody had written anything for 1 day.
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
They do close threads actually, happened a lot of times before but maybe you didn't notice? reviving the thread after 1 day? People have other things to do than look at the forums. If we closed threads after 1 day of no one posting this forum would die in a few hours mate.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
RandomOnions wrote:They do close threads actually, happened a lot of times before but maybe you didn't notice? reviving the thread after 1 day? People have other things to do than look at the forums. If we closed threads after 1 day of no one posting this forum would die in a few hours mate.

Nah, they are lazy cuck weebs.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Admins are lazy cucks cause they cannot moderate a forum 24/7. Its a wonder how they have any time to code stuff for the game.

Oh dear.