NATASHAS LEGACY

Share your videos and screenshots
HurtSmash404
Azure Drake
162 | 0
kissofaries wrote:it is called a gamble, the most valuable stats are max resist and physical resist ofc.

How long does it actually take to acquire 6 Xis runes?
Cheno
Heretic
434 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
HurtSmash404 wrote:
kissofaries wrote:it is called a gamble, the most valuable stats are max resist and physical resist ofc.

From what I can tell, I get about 3-6 essences/runes per Teganze clear. You need all essences (6) and 1 runestone for each Xis, so 6*6 = 36 essences and 6 runestones. Clear speed depends on build and gear mostly, so it's kinda up to you to figure out how long it takes for 1 clear, but either way, the answer should be somewhat clear.
Edit: And that's ignoring duplicates, obviously. Trading duplicate essences and runestones to the ones you need, will speed it up but if you lack earth essences and you got excess poison essences, then you probably won't be able to trade 1:1 unless someone really needs poison or whatever you might have.
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
OrphineM wrote:
Yes that's what Devil's Omen does.

A well-rolled armor piece is worth it, it might not be as great offensively for specific builds, but for everything else, it's the ultimate defensive piece of armor and worth using in higher labyrinths basically.

Is it better than Tyraels Might?
I know ill never get a T.Might...but would like to know how it compares to a well rolled Natashas.
Pub
Core Lord
397 | 42
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Cheno wrote:
HurtSmash404 wrote:

From what I can tell, I get about 3-6 essences/runes per Teganze clear. You need all essences (6) and 1 runestone for each Xis, so 6*6 = 36 essences and 6 runestones. Clear speed depends on build and gear mostly, so it's kinda up to you to figure out how long it takes for 1 clear, but either way, the answer should be somewhat clear.
Edit: And that's ignoring duplicates, obviously. Trading duplicate essences and runestones to the ones you need, will speed it up but if you lack earth essences and you got excess poison essences, then you probably won't be able to trade 1:1 unless someone really needs poison or whatever you might have.

On the plus side with a gross amount of excess essences, you can slap it on the charm.
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jo_Jo wrote:
OrphineM wrote:

A well-rolled armor piece is worth it, it might not be as great offensively for specific builds, but for everything else, it's the ultimate defensive piece of armor and worth using in higher labyrinths basically.

I know ill never get a T.Might...but would like to know how it compares to a well rolled Natashas.

Bruh
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Giu wrote:
Jo_Jo wrote:
OrphineM wrote:

Bruh

??
Cant a noob player ask for advice? If youre not gonna help, then dont reply.
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
finding a T.Might is like winning the lottery mate
Giu
Core Lord
392 | 61
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Jo_Jo wrote:
Giu wrote:
Jo_Jo wrote:
OrphineM wrote:

Bruh

??
Cant a noob player ask for advice? If youre not gonna help, then dont reply.

10 more max res, need i say more ?
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
fakme wrote:finding a T.Might is like winning the lottery mate

Oh im well aware about that. So...what im asking cant be answered?
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Giu wrote:10 more max res, need i say more ?

With that cocky attitude...no. Say no more.