Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
togbad
Imp
5 | 0
First of all, thanks for this fantastic guide, helped me a lot.
Playing MedianXL for several years, sometimes often, some months no action. Normally playing unholy caster paladin, but this build is very interesting (old D2 days most favourite char Fanazealot).
But i have some qustions/ need advice.

Playing SP, atm cLvl close to 127. Following your path, being able to do some ubers/ rifts (Akarat, Jitan, Legacy of Blood, Judgement Day part 1, Tran Athulua, BPR; Island of the Sunless Sea; Horazon, Binding of Baal; Butcher, Infernal Machine; Death Projector; Assault Mount Arreat; Black Road; Ratma Square; Veilde Prophet; Azmodan; High Heavens). Can farm Kurast AA3000 and Duncraig with no problems, Triune till boss area, Teganze is a problem.

Now to my questions: Till now i was not able to find Witchblade, playing actual with Khany/Curandera/Witchhood/Cloudladder/honorific gloves-belt-boots/Teganze amulet/Empyrian -rare ring: Str 594; Dex 2650; Fire res 80-(342)/Cold 79- (254)/Lightning 79- (246)/ Poison 80- (256)/ phys Res 28%. IAS 135%/ HR 145%/ BS 139%/ Block Chance 31%.
Drops of set items is unbalanced in my eyes, some parts i got 5x till now, other needed set parts 1x in stock: 310 SoL eaten.
Also did´nt find any recommended sacred uniques (exception armor for merc). What do you recommend to focus on forward to make progress, farm areas etc?
Where can i find more shrines (especially abandoned shrines for shield crafting: more tthan 60 attemps, best result was 1% CtB with 8% phys res).

Last question goes to trophies. Did not see any trophy/fragment (doing akarat for dozens e.g.), how are the drop chances for these things?
Reishu
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
togbad wrote:Did not see any trophy/fragment (doing akarat for dozens e.g.), how are the drop chances for these things?

https://www.median-xl.com/version/sigma ... p#trophies
about removed trophies and drop chance

P.S. Love a melee sorc build, but most 120-125+ ubers is pain...
togbad
Imp
5 | 0
Thanks for the information regarding trophies. 7% is also very low, combined with bad luck = explanation for not have seen one anytime
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
togbad wrote:Thanks for the information regarding trophies. 7% is also very low, combined with bad luck = explanation for not have seen one anytime

It was 2%, now it's 7%. It's not low at all. Akarat just has no trophy anymore.
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Reishu wrote:https://www.median-xl.com/version/sigma ... p#trophies

I didnt have any problems with 125 ubers, with the exception of giyua. And i dont have crazy gear, just using set and some other cheap items.
togbad
Imp
5 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
Reishu wrote:https://www.median-xl.com/version/sigma ... p#trophies

I didnt have any problems with 125 ubers, with the exception of giyua. And i dont have crazy gear, just using set and some other cheap items.

My problem is, as stated, that i still have not the full set, weapon missing. Therefore i need advice how/were to proceed.
Reishu
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Istaryu wrote:I didnt have any problems with 125 ubers, with the exception of giyua. And i dont have crazy gear, just using set and some other cheap items.

oh, really? no problems and some easy, really yes

but compare speed and comfortably with other builds

melee sorc - is a build of 1 range :bounce: skill
this is pain
Reishu
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Anyone played in elemental build? Does Fusillade less dmg?
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
togbad wrote:My problem is, as stated, that i still have not the full set, weapon missing. Therefore i need advice how/were to proceed.

You should farm k3k exclusively if you can. You can get quite a few shrines from there and you'll have an increased chance at getting the set. From there, just farm duncraig. It's tedious, but the best place to farm gear after you have your set.
togbad
Imp
5 | 0
Ericksonius wrote:
togbad wrote:My problem is, as stated, that i still have not the full set, weapon missing. Therefore i need advice how/were to proceed.

You should farm k3k exclusively if you can. You can get quite a few shrines from there and you'll have an increased chance at getting the set. From there, just farm duncraig. It's tedious, but the best place to farm gear after you have your set.

This is what am i doing. And no progress. Farmed k3k dozen times and for Duncraig the same. Nothing drops. in two k3k-runs maybe one abandoned shrine, duncraig is even worse. Found some (for my build useless) SSU´s for the second time but no drops of weapon and other gear.