Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Imperius wrote:
Giu wrote:
Imperius wrote:
Crash wrote:
Imperius wrote:Barbarian stances benefits the summoned spirits?

if you have increased stance radius and they're within range, yes.

How to increase the radius?
Only by putting points in the stance and the spirits is not working, they dont get any bonus from stances.

reading skills when

And you, testing skills when?
It dont works, i tested that too, stance bonus only applies to the character, not the minions, even using that skill.

dude... they work. put on wolfstance and watch your minions move
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
is it possible the pierce granted from Sanguine Covenant is not working when casting it as a proc on a non-paladin char? I've been checking on d2stats and pierce doesn't go up when it's active
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Diaco wrote:is it possible the pierce granted from Sanguine Covenant is not working when casting it as a proc on a non-paladin char? I've been checking on d2stats and pierce doesn't go up when it's active

Yes, it is very possible. You get the pierce only if you have grim presence. Dont you think it would be way too op otherwise?
Amantalado
Vampiress
39 | 1
Are the 5 unique Fauztinville bots worth killing for anything?

Is the Level 120 area in Triune irrelevant or can you do something there? It’s the empty place that resembles the Jail in Act 1.
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Just came back after a long break-

Is unholy melee viable now? How much AR is required to have good (85%) hit rate on everything, counting the baked in ignore target's defense from Possession?
Does the melee attack need to hit to trigger spell effects like lemures and blood thorns?
ParticuLarry
Ice Clan
558 | 60
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Skeptic_Zero wrote:Just came back after a long break-

Is unholy melee viable now? How much AR is required to have good (85%) hit rate on everything, counting the baked in ignore target's defense from Possession?
Does the melee attack need to hit to trigger spell effects like lemures and blood thorns?

Yes it is. AR isn't needed at all, unless you want to regain life from attacking bosses, but in general it's probably not worth it. Ignore targets defense takes care of staying alive against all non-bosses in combination with that last buff in the unholy melee tree. And no, lemures and blood thorns trigger regardless of whether you hit the target or not.
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Are auction autotransfers broken? Haven't received two items now... been several hours. More than enough empty room in my acc.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Skeptic_Zero wrote:Are auction autotransfers broken? Haven't received two items now... been several hours. More than enough empty room in my acc.

They are most probably not broken. You can check your Skeptic_Zen account, as this is the main one on your profile.
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
How to set up loot filter to show me that rare ring/amu/jewel dropped ?
anDr3a
Stygian Watcher
44 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
hellgrind wrote:How to set up loot filter to show me that rare ring/amu/jewel dropped ?

"Ring$|Amulet$|Jewel" rare