Melee Sorceress

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
togbad wrote:
Ericksonius wrote:
togbad wrote:My problem is, as stated, that i still have not the full set, weapon missing. Therefore i need advice how/were to proceed.

You should farm k3k exclusively if you can. You can get quite a few shrines from there and you'll have an increased chance at getting the set. From there, just farm duncraig. It's tedious, but the best place to farm gear after you have your set.

This is what am i doing. And no progress. Farmed k3k dozen times and for Duncraig the same. Nothing drops. in two k3k-runs maybe one abandoned shrine, duncraig is even worse. Found some (for my build useless) SSU´s for the second time but no drops of weapon and other gear.

you could use Intimidating/Weird shrines to craft a half decent warp blade
togbad
Imp
5 | 0
Till now no additional drops at all. Have now eaten 400 SoL, running k3k and Duncraig again and again ( e.g. 3x Shamanka long staff dropped).
Can every suggested SSU from the guide drop in Duncraig? If yes, i would focus on farming there.
Rusev
Balrog
125 | 6
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Do duncraig and tengaze 2 xis rune you need 1 for
Rebel (Xis)
and 1
Shark (Xis)

Rest gear can be abondon crafts]
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
togbad wrote:Till now no additional drops at all. Have now eaten 400 SoL, running k3k and Duncraig again and again ( e.g. 3x Shamanka long staff dropped).
Can every suggested SSU from the guide drop in Duncraig? If yes, i would focus on farming there.

To answer your question, yes every single best in slot item can be found in duncraig. I've gotten all the pieces there.
Rusev is right about the xis runes though. It took me forever to see a Steel Punisher drop, and that was with 350% mf
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1442 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ericksonius wrote:
togbad wrote:Till now no additional drops at all. Have now eaten 400 SoL, running k3k and Duncraig again and again ( e.g. 3x Shamanka long staff dropped).

To answer your question, yes every single best in slot item can be found in duncraig. I've gotten all the pieces there.
Rusev is right about the xis runes though. It took me forever to see a Steel Punisher drop, and that was with 350% mf

You don't really need steel punisher. The set is really damn good, I did almost all the content with just set, even giyua. I tried uldy too, it is really easy, but i didnt actually finish the boss, because it would take really long time to fussilade his ass to death.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Istaryu wrote:You don't really need steel punisher. The set is really damn good, I did almost all the content with just set, even giyua. I tried uldy too, it is really easy, but i didnt actually finish the boss, because it would take really long time to fussilade his ass to death.

Yeah I feel you, I got about as far with the set, it works wonders and witchblade ain't no joke. The guy above says hes been farming k3k and duncraig for like over a week without any luck, so I figured Sharkxis would be a decent actually farmable alternative.
Reishu
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Can someone make a video how to kill Astorga?

What's better MO after 5x dex to SU?
For phys ED/flat dmg/other? For Ele?
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Reishu wrote:Can someone make a video how to kill Astorga?

My first atrogha kill I used charged strike and it took forever. Using fusillade hit and run you can do it in a fraction of the time. Just run in, get him with fusillade if you can and run far away. The statues will collapse in a couple seconds, so just lure all the darklings away and kill them then run back in for another fusillade. If you do get hit with the curse for breaking a statue, try using Jitan's Gate to make it over a wall so you don't get 1 hit ko'd. It helps to clear all the spiders out at the beginning.

As for mystic orbs, make sure you've hit your FBR and FHR breakpoints, then i'd go ED but I guess it depends on what you need
Reishu
Stone Warrior
32 | 0
Ericksonius wrote:

My first atrogha kill I used charged strike and it took forever. Using fusillade hit and run you can do it in a fraction of the time. Just run in, get him with fusillade if you can and run far away. The statues will collapse in a couple seconds, so just lure all the darklings away and kill them then run back in for another fusillade. If you do get hit with the curse for breaking a statue, try using Jitan's Gate to make it over a wall so you don't get 1 hit ko'd. It helps to clear all the spiders out at the beginning.

Fusillade kill statues? Or statues die, when i kill darklings ?

Ericksonius wrote:

As for mystic orbs, make sure you've hit your FBR and FHR breakpoints, then i'd go ED but I guess it depends on what you need

280FHR for endgame? Or previous breakpoints ok?
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Reishu wrote: Fusillade kill statues? Or statues die, when i kill darklings ?

You need to try to avoid killing the statues. They will die on their own in a few seconds, but if *you* kill one it will give you a huge debuff, so just run away from them when they spawn and let them die on their own. Once they go away, kill all the darklings that spawned with bladestorm then run to astrogha for another fusillade. He will spawn more statues which you will run away from. Then just repeat that. Darklings are spawned by the statues, but killing them does nothing to the statues. The darklings can instakill you if you break a statue though, so watch out.
As for breakpoints, you should be fine with your current combat speeds, someone else may want to weigh in