Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ericksonius wrote:Can a maelstrom sin handle spirit of giyua or should I try with another build?

I'd say its the most difficult boss for maelstrom (aside from sam and deimoss ofc). I tried it for some time on maelstrom, but i just quit it and did it with other chars. Sadly the pounce will 1shot you if you dont avoid it, since it does well over 10k dmg. Tried stacking 90 cold res, but it doesnt help. Not to mention that the boss goes invisible and its pretty much impossible to target with maelstrom. I did it with melee sorc and magic missiles zon so far.
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
Istaryu wrote:I'd say its the most difficult boss for maelstrom (aside from sam and deimoss ofc). I tried it for some time on maelstrom, but i just quit it and did it with other chars. Sadly the pounce will 1shot you if you dont avoid it, since it does well over 10k dmg. Tried stacking 90 cold res, but it doesnt help. Not to mention that the boss goes invisible and its pretty much impossible to target with maelstrom. I did it with melee sorc and magic missiles zon so far.

I'm sitting around 13k on my melee sorc. What hp should I aim for to survive the pounce?
anhlong1122
Thunder Beetle
56 | 0
ILoseControl wrote:
anhlong1122 wrote:is there a way to unlock an entrance that have been lock? Beside making a new room?

No. You need to defeat the boss and survive.

i see, the only way is to close the game and reopen a new one
master228
Imp
5 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:
master228 wrote:I do not have enough space in the stash. I have gems, runes, craft materials and it >50% cpace, I can not farm sacred uniques rare amulets etc. Help me pls with settings or mods! Thank you! (Multiplayer version, The Sin War)

Stop hoarding easy obtainable on Hell stage sheets like PGems (pick up only the ones you need right in current time and that you will insert immediately), low Runes (Only On runes worth as the highest ones -> may become any rune you need), as for shrines - use vessels. Usually 20-25% of stash space is enough for spare things

But this is a farm game. I want to save things. Please help me with mods or settings. :!:
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
master228 wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:
master228 wrote:I do not have enough space in the stash. I have gems, runes, craft materials and it >50% cpace, I can not farm sacred uniques rare amulets etc. Help me pls with settings or mods! Thank you! (Multiplayer version, The Sin War)

Stop hoarding easy obtainable on Hell stage sheets like PGems (pick up only the ones you need right in current time and that you will insert immediately), low Runes (Only On runes worth as the highest ones -> may become any rune you need), as for shrines - use vessels. Usually 20-25% of stash space is enough for spare things

But this is a farm game. I want to save things. Please help me with mods or settings. :!:

There are no settings that can help you hoarding everything you see.. use mules for items that are useful to keep, use your stash for swap equipment and throw away everything else. You don't need to collect every gem that you see just because it's a farm game, you are never going to use them all. Just stop hoarding.
master228
Imp
5 | 0
ILoseControl wrote:
master228 wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:

There are no settings that can help you hoarding everything you see.. use mules for items that are useful to keep, use your stash for swap equipment and throw away everything else. You don't need to collect every gem that you see just because it's a farm game, you are never going to use them all. Just stop hoarding.

I need it. Why farm if you can’t save? Are mules allowed? I can’t get banned for 2+ accounts?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Do people even read available game documents anymore?

https://tsw.median-xl.com/rules
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Has there been some change in k3kba's drop bias that I'm not aware of? Just leveled there a while and rings, amus and other trinkents just kept dropping.

E: Not that I'm complaining, it's hard to find good rares.
Marrt
Djinn
513 | 74
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
Jampula wrote:Has there been some change in k3kba's drop bias that I'm not aware of? Just leveled there a while and rings, amus and other trinkents just kept dropping.

E: Not that I'm complaining, it's hard to find good rares.

I think fauzt's bias for these things was reduced and it was increased for other areas. You can check the patch notes for the current version.
jasiunas
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Do mercenaries get set item bonuses?