1291 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
ILoseControl wrote:
Jampula wrote:Has there been some change in k3kba's drop bias that I'm not aware of? Just leveled there a while and rings, amus and other trinkents just kept dropping.

E: Not that I'm complaining, it's hard to find good rares.

I think fauzt's bias for these things was reduced and it was increased for other areas. You can check the patch notes for the current version.

This. I found that they also dropping alot more in overall gameplay.
And I guess K3KBA have lesser nodrop chance than other areas so that's why there dropping so much things. Tho it's not that bad 'cause now it kinda "bridge" from 115 to 120 or from Nightmare to Hell. Otherwise you would stuck for eternity in some sick areas like TA and Nightmare Worldstone keep which are basically harder (IMO)

jasiunas wrote:Do mercenaries get set item bonuses?

Yes
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ok thx. I always read the patch notes but don't remember that mentioned.
Was just surprised compared to older patches.
Skeptic_Zero
Abomination
147 | 2
Great Popularity Badge
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Which bonuses from Blood Hated Barb skill last the duration and which only modify the actual BH attack?
HaruKasugano
Imp
4 | 0
Quick questions about how exp gain works.
First, whats the largest level difference party members can have before getting reduced exp or no exp?
If I'm playing on a level 123 am I able to help a friend who is grinding 105/110 areas for exp or will he get massively reduced exp gains?
About if I'm level 135/140, am I able to help someone around 120 level?
Questions like that. I have friends that are not as active as me, but I still want to be able to farm with them without hindering their exp gain.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anyone know what event triggers the Horadric Malus quest with Charsi in Act I ?
Ericksonius
Pit Knight
102 | 1
I'm building a pure damage barb mercenary. Would he benefit more from the strength bonus from candlewake or the nephalem aura from silks of the victor? I'm guessing candlewake since the barb can't really stack elemental pierce.
master228
Imp
5 | 0
tbone503 wrote:Anyone know what event triggers the Horadric Malus quest with Charsi in Act I ?

Kill the Countess.

or
You can just pickup Horadric Malus

Two ways.
Cotto22
Fallen
1 | 0
Quick question about sacred items. I just started to find some sacred items and I see they have ridiculous attribute requirements. Am I really supposed to invest that much into str an dex or am I missing some other way to increase my stats?
hellgrind
Mangler
458 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Cotto22 wrote:Quick question about sacred items. I just started to find some sacred items and I see they have ridiculous attribute requirements. Am I really supposed to invest that much into str an dex or am I missing some other way to increase my stats?

Items in general can give you flat/% attributes. There are also charms/-% req crafted jewels/ gems/runes that gives %attributes
Cojaviem42
Fallen
1 | 0
I can't seem to be able to get into the Infernal Machine dungeon for the lvl 45 challenge. The entrance highlights but no name shows and I can't enter. Is this a bug or a feature?