Unholy Melee Paladin [105-125 content in TU's]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
eric639
Pit Knight
117 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
excellent guide!
which mercenary is the best please?A3 or A5?
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Sorry if this was mentioned already.... Doesn't putting a point into Grim Presense disable Tainted Blood, and vice versa?
meowsters
Fallen
1 | 0
Semigloss wrote:Sorry if this was mentioned already.... Doesn't putting a point into Grim Presense disable Tainted Blood, and vice versa?

It does now yes it was changed it 1.3 (this guide was wrote for 1.2 and hasn't been updated since).
Elendilli
Djinn
548 | 67
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
this thread and guide is dead. For those who want relevant information on UHM find any rally up any post I made in this thread and some outside of this thread about UHM if you want to play with some decent information.

https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=40052&start=180 This link has still somewhat relevant information about COLD UHM. 2 Patches ago, crossed out a bit of irrelevant information.

This link https://forum.median-xl.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=44824&p=353696&hilit=Fire+fire#p353696 is last patch relevant information about BOTH which has literally not changed at all but less specific information compared to above. I suggest you follow this one above all else anyway.

PS: Requires you to read. A small price to pay.
Drunkstains
Destroyer
7 | 0
Any tips for gearing out mid game? Is Mal set still the way to go? Im loosely looking at this for my hardcore pally since its outdated. Been told way to go for gearing after TUs would Be erawan chest and Bear stance oskill crafted shield. What other gear would Be good to aim for?
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
I am working on a 1.4 update for this guide. Currently done almost all 1-120 content in tiered uniques with 0 sigs eaten. stay tuned :)

Edit: all 105-120 ubers done so far. Fautz/teganze easy if cautious. Bremmtown done easily. Goal is to kill xazax.
Hokage
Imp
4 | 1
Hello! I recently play this wonderful mod (3 days), and decided to start with this guide. But here is the problem, I can’t open the Tainted Blood skill. Help me please!
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Great Guide Badge
Hokage wrote:Hello! I recently play this wonderful mod (3 days), and decided to start with this guide. But here is the problem, I can’t open the Tainted Blood skill. Help me please!

Putting points into grim presence currently blocks out tainted blood.

The original post is grossly outdated. Guide rework is in progress.
Hokage
Imp
4 | 1
bapcja wrote:
Hokage wrote:Hello! I recently play this wonderful mod (3 days), and decided to start with this guide. But here is the problem, I can’t open the Tainted Blood skill. Help me please!

Putting points into grim presence currently blocks out tainted blood.

The original post is grossly outdated. Guide rework is in progress.

Thanks! I thought I was wrong. :-]
bapcja
Abomination
154 | 8
Great Guide Badge
Updated the original post.

TU/0 signet progression tips in second post.

edit: kingdom of shadow done in t4 gear. 100% 105-120 content done in t4/0 sig. yshari sanctum done