Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
for lowest str requirement, so you can put more points into energy
Vagabondage
Acid Prince
49 | 0
xeimaster08 wrote:Also for wand and shield - any wand, any necromancer shield?

I went with Grim Wand and Demon Head since they have highest Quality Level. It may not be that important, but hey, why not?
Notram
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Is Viz-Jun doable with this build?
rcarson15
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Notram wrote:Is Viz-Jun doable with this build?

Yeah it is doable. (I only just ran it this once to try it.)

I'm sure with some practice it can go fairly smooth. I kept the Edyrems and VK up for Bane and kite purposes and Dream-ate the shit out of everything I could hover my mouse over starting with the Magineers (forget Boneyard on this - youll die in a heartbeat). Make sure your FHR is at least to the 86% BP. Other than that, kill > move forward > TP > kill > move forward > TP - rinse and repeat.
Notram
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
rcarson15 wrote:

I'm sure with some practice it can go fairly smooth. I kept the Edyrems and VK up for Bane and kite purposes and Dream-ate the shit out of everything I could hover my mouse over starting with the Magineers (forget Boneyard on this - youll die in a heartbeat). Make sure your FHR is at least to the 86% BP. Other than that, kill > move forward > TP > kill > move forward > TP - rinse and repeat.

Good to know. What are your phys res, PDR and UA stats?
rcarson15
Vampiress
37 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Notram wrote:
rcarson15 wrote:

Good to know. What are your phys res, PDR and UA stats?

11/0/21
n-gave13
Cog
215 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
what do you thing abount burning veil skill on this build??
Obiben
Prowler
15 | 0
Semigloss wrote:Sockets: Diamonds in your shield for all res, then Resistance gems in other armors as needed. Any free space you have drop Topazes in for more energy.
MOs: Keep resistances maxed, then MO for phys spell damage or minion resistances/life (will come in handy at 90). FCR on weapon.

Fun build so far. Dream Eater works a charm.

For shield sockets, you're better off with 1 of each of what you need. On shield it gives 30% each, diamonds will give you 20% each.
Matata
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great guide! I have a few questions two (newbie here). What rune would you guys use to craft jewels for this particular build? What would you be looking for in the shrine crafted items like wand, helms etc because no matter how much I try I can't seem to get anything that (at least to me) looks better than the t4 uniques. Any suggestions for MOs after the phys damage and minion resistances ? Cheers in advance guys.
Semigloss
Onyx Knight
600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Zod crafted jewels for spell damage.

Shrine crafting is pretty bad for necro spell gear for the reason you mentioned, nothing really tops the TU items unless you get a damn lucky roll (the TU wand and shield are very strong). For a helm, you could go for a circlet with +3 skills and phys damage, but even the TU diadem isn't far behind that.

For MOs, I would prioritize: minion res (until 75%) > phys spell damage > minion life > personal res > whatever else you may want (MF, exp gains, etc).