Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I'm wondering if anyone has advice for the best type of armor to craft for this build now that Demiurge doesn't add str anymore? I tried Gothic and it's still too high of Str req.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:I'm wondering if anyone has advice for the best type of armor to craft for this build now that Demiurge doesn't add str anymore? I tried Gothic and it's still too high of Str req.

Quilted Armor work fine, here's one that I made.

Once you get some of your uber charms it's not much of an issue anymore. Also, you can make sure to use crafted jewels that also have the -10% to requirements affix. That can bring them way down in strength requirements. If you do that you can probably use just about any armor.
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:I'm wondering if anyone has advice for the best type of armor to craft for this build now that Demiurge doesn't add str anymore? I tried Gothic and it's still too high of Str req.

Once you get some of your uber charms it's not much of an issue anymore. Also, you can make sure to use crafted jewels that also have the -10% to requirements affix. That can bring them way down in strength requirements. If you do that you can probably use just about any armor.

Thanks for the answer! To clarify, I have this build fully completed and had a very nice ancient armor with this craft prior to the demiurge nerf. I'm now looking for the highest def armor option without investing any points into str. Ty
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:
tbone503 wrote:

Thanks for the answer! To clarify, I have this build fully completed and had a very nice ancient armor with this craft prior to the demiurge nerf. I'm now looking for the highest def armor option without investing any points into str. Ty

Well you may want to throw some of those -10% required jewels in it, that would probably help a lot. Each one you put in it will save you 72 strength on an Ancient Armor. So if you were to put in say 3 of them you'd be down to a str requirement of 504. And if that's not low enough for you throw in another. I've crafted quite a few nice jewels with decent energy factor to spell damage (+14 to +15), spell damage (+2, +3 or +4%), and Requirements -10%.

Like this one.

Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:
Crosby4HyG wrote:
tbone503 wrote:

Well you may want to throw some of those -10% required jewels in it, that would probably help a lot. Each one you put in it will save you 72 strength on an Ancient Armor. So if you were to put in say 3 of them you'd be down to a str requirement of 504. And if that's not low enough for you throw in another. I've crafted quite a few nice jewels with decent energy factor to spell damage (+14 to +15), spell damage (+2, +3 or +4%), and Requirements -10%.

Like this one.

Good point on the jewels I'd forgotten those can spawn -10 req. Ty dude very helpful
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Another quick question, does anyone have information about what the seraph summons from Demiurge actually do? I've been unable to find any info about them, just curious.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:Another quick question, does anyone have information about what the seraph summons from Demiurge actually do? I've been unable to find any info about them, just curious.

Not sure. Those things bug the crap out of me and make things confusing when you're killing large mobs. So I assign one of my rings to have "Rest in Peace" and they stay away.

https://docs.median-xl.com/doc/items/cube

Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Has anyone had a chance to test “The Point of no Return” with this build? I know it means losing the collector which is huge, but the buffs on this staff seem pretty crazy as well.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:Has anyone had a chance to test “The Point of no Return” with this build? I know it means losing the collector which is huge, but the buffs on this staff seem pretty crazy as well.

I haven't.

Although, I've never actually seen one before. I've only ever found two SSSU before, Arrogance and The Searing Heat.