What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Combining screen wide aoe + stun + minions + tanky char = win ! Stunning bosses is best thing ever. Baran boss was incactive for half of the fight.

ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
when you spend 1,5 Exalted just to have that 3 extra awakening bonus :D

btw, how is ground slam this league?
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
With 90 hours in, i guess this game deserved some review :

Title : The Division 2

Before i begin, i should clarified that i didnt explored much game yet as the content are way too big compared to first games. Mainly the game have several layers during endgame (world tier) that required to do several missions again with higher difficulty & different enemy type. Thus I would need to separate the gameplay based on which part of it. As for normal gameplay, this is pretty much copy and paste from division 2 with several new ability and specialization, as well as several streamlined system that made it more accessible.

Does division 2 story any better? Nope, i think first one is better with more background story on how the chaos began, division 2 seem like focused more on how the division team build up and prepare a counter-attack to all enemy faction. As for the world / setting, i feel like i love the snowy setting in the first game as division 2 have more summer? Sunny day. For early gameplay, i feel like i wasted a lot of times with side missions since because the games was all about player level in beginning, then about gear score, which made me feel like progression is a bit chaotic. However once I reached endgame, then the game felt grindy as you are focused more on optimizing your gear.

The division 2 is a better games content wise than the division, but i do feel like a lot of the things are better in the first game. Since I got this game super cheap (3 USD), i guess it was worth it.

Alternative : Single player cover shooter is probably Binary Domain and Spec Ops The Line.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
ori wrote:btw, how is ground slam this league?

I saw a video where someone has this super wide aoe for ground slam but it might have been many ladders ago. So i tried to recreate something similar. Used two unique jewels that give more angle to ground slam and a lot of passives to increase aoe. Plus added stun to it trying to make this build to be a boss stunner. Now it is lvl 85 and is at tier 4-6 maps. Only problem was this poison watchstone guardian. But when i read more about his mechanics - done it. Overall i am still a new player to this game, no info how to optimize atlas mapping (just doing maps i get in no order), no good idea how to craft those end game items, just started delving, just started using support gems like herald or cast on damage taken stuff, ect. Plus a friend is joining sometimes, so i leave ground slammer and go for other chars.

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Leveling an emo flickerstrike Slayer, with red trail boots and the golden rule unique jewel, to ensure that my bleeds gets reflected to me and thus i keep sustaining frenzy charges so i can infinite flicker, while leeching to heals the bleed, etc etc. its pretty decent, even though if i attack a single mob and i kill it before i can outleech the bleed and the bleed procs im probably dead, i should craft anti bleed pot for that occasion.

also this. i guess im making a poison shadow soon.

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Hehe, this was the last stage for labyrinth for me last night.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:Hehe, this was the last stage for labyrinth for me last night.

Try to get Wise Oak (unique bismuth flask) and capping your lightning res to max. It's a huge difference in dps, since i see youre with arc (and i guess archmage) ; consider using a sulphur flask as well for insta 40% inc damage
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I am actually using storm brand? skill - the lighning damage based stuff that sticks to enemy and does dmg over time. This is similar play style to atmg sin - i go into map precasting those brands ahead of me as far as i can and enemies walk in, get zapped and i collect loot. Only problems - ranged atacks and my squishiness since no real defense besides small hp pool, a bit of energy shield and experimental arcane cloack. Ah, also this mind over matter passive i took in the tree. For resistances - i am really proud of this - first char with all res maxed. Plus this flame dash - better than leap slam for me, maybe because not a melee char. And i have read about cast when damage taken setups - using wave of conviction in boots with some other stuf + lightning ball with curse in helmet. This char is nice against solo bosses since i can flame dash around while brands kill it - watchstone bosses - not an issue ! But mobs that explode in spike novas - curse them !
p.s.: i am not very fond of using those flasks, apart from hp/mana. The durations are super short and i am usually busy with other keys while fighting :(

Tried those delirium orbs on a map for achievements, must say good thing that i used a low tier map for it.

Need advice regarding stash - almost all filled up. What to do ? Sell stuff ?
► Show Spoiler
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:Need advice regarding stash - almost all filled up. What to do ? Sell stuff ?
► Show Spoiler

Oh man, I send my regards for having no public stash tab for selling items and currency stash tab ;O

From uniques i'd say carcass jack is worth anything maybe, rest is just alchs from vendor.
Also if you don't use Jeweller's Orb you can get orb of fusing at vendor in oriath square.

Also don't run maps 100% delirious, I have 70 Ex + gear and still have trouble doing them not even on T16 XD. Just slap one orb for 20% delirious, add Abyss from map device and use Alva mission and you should get to stage 7 - 8 no problem.

EDIT, also mapping in 2k2 LUL
ori
Gravedigger
191 | 40
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Prime_Evil wrote:Leveling an emo flickerstrike Slayer, with red trail boots and the golden rule unique jewel, to ensure that my bleeds gets reflected to me and thus i keep sustaining frenzy charges so i can infinite flicker, while leeching to heals the bleed, etc etc. its pretty decent, even though if i attack a single mob and i kill it before i can outleech the bleed and the bleed procs im probably dead, i should craft anti bleed pot for that occasion.

also this. i guess im making a poison shadow soon.

Try stacking physical damage reduction from endu charges and skill tree, looks like a fun build :D