Σ 1.4 Bugs&Feedback

Discuss Median XL!
Zielle
Imp
5 | 0
Istaryu wrote:
Zielle wrote:I have been playing the game for months now. It is good but my pc is struggles on high-crowded areas, like viz jun. Can you guys make the game more playable for computers with lower specs? Thanks in advance.

In the launcher, go to options, and make sure glide is not selected at video mode.

Already did that. I selected Directdraw
Zielle
Imp
5 | 0
Marco wrote:
Zielle wrote:I have been playing the game for months now. It is good but my pc is struggles on high-crowded areas, like viz jun. Can you guys make the game more playable for computers with lower specs? Thanks in advance.

Even with a NASA pc, this game isn't guaranteed to run amazingly. One effective method to reduce lag is to disable sound via -nosound if you don't mind playing without sound.

Thanks! I'll try this.
coennek
Thunder Beetle
52 | 2
when my barb equips
Warmonger
Warmonger
Fanged Helm (Sacred)

Defense: (4347 - 4785) to (5010 - 5474)
(Barbarian Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 120
Area Effect Attack
Adds 100-200 Fire Damage
Adds 100-200 Lightning Damage
Adds 100-200 Cold Damage
+(160 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(1500 to 2000) Defense
Elemental/Magic Damage Reduced by 40
10% Chance to Avoid Damage
Socketed (4)
, blood hatred will still drain life. is this intended? or am i missing something?
budda
Rust Claw
84 | 2
I missed few seasons but anyone have bug when spirit of vengeance stack and disappear every few mins. Mostly in labyrinth but in fazut it happens also.
Stormzon need rebalance. It still tanky but very sloww. In labyrinth after 6-7stage rip. Its possible to add speed for this build or make new version of thundercrack. Beams randomly choosing targets and this really not useful.
patricos
Dark Huntress
14 | 0
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
budda wrote: spirit of vengeance stack and disappear

Happens to me all the time. I think it just gets stuck on walls/terrain and stays there. If I teleport frequently it's better. Btw why does it has to have a collision? I get stuck on it after teleport or in tight places.
faleunir
Fallen
1 | 0
hello guies, i have some probs with my sorceress.

mana shield spell doesnt works. i dont lost any mana if i takes a hit and damage to my char is the same, wether i use the spell or not.

the duration of chronosfield dont works at the full time. maybe only 8 to 10 sek. at my skill lvl it must works for more than 20 sek.
drdead
Dark Huntress
10 | 2
faleunir wrote:hello guies, i have some probs with my sorceress.

mana shield spell doesnt works. i dont lost any mana if i takes a hit and damage to my char is the same, wether i use the spell or not.

the duration of chronosfield dont works at the full time. maybe only 8 to 10 sek. at my skill lvl it must works for more than 20 sek.

Manashield could take only % of dmg. Not full dmg on you and probably you have hi mana and regen thats why cant see.
drdead
Dark Huntress
10 | 2