whats Socketables in midgame gear???
FluxGenesis
Bone Archer
74 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
a321333 wrote:whats Socketables in midgame gear???

I would priorize like that:
1.) Perfect Gems for Max-Res
2.) Crafted Jewels with >18% Minion Stat (e.g. with Kur-Rune)
my best try so far: Image

Another thing:
Found a Amulet with +30 to Hailstorm and that skill is great for attacking a crowd from distance :D
Imho stats for Mionions are rolled nice, too.
Improved my build very very strong. Azmodan is now not a problem anymore :mrgreen:
Detodk
Imp
4 | 0
What do you socket in your shields? %minion life? or something different?
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Just to add a bit about "shunpo-pally" variation on summodin - now it's much easier, as shunpo can be found on pally lances.
So, tested this ladder - quick run as pure summodin until i found holy lance, random shrine craft (does not matter type, as dmg is still low) until got shunpo and then faceroll trough all.
K3K, toraja, teganze, tran, cow and other area farm with random gear - easy.
Dunc requires some defence - try to find ancient armor and make kra rw in it, this would allow to hit ~350K def early and go trough dunc easy.
Some item farm, then fautzt (necrobots sucks) and bremm (easiest place to farm).
So far so good, much easier to use now, as this does not require SSU and here it comes - fast and easy farm =)
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ABeLina wrote:Just to add a bit about "shunpo-pally" variation on summodin - now it's much easier, as shunpo can be found on pally lances.
So, tested this ladder - quick run as pure summodin until i found holy lance, random shrine craft (does not matter type, as dmg is still low) until got shunpo and then faceroll trough all.
K3K, toraja, teganze, tran, cow and other area farm with random gear - easy.
Dunc requires some defence - try to find ancient armor and make kra rw in it, this would allow to hit ~350K def early and go trough dunc easy.
Some item farm, then fautzt (necrobots sucks) and bremm (easiest place to farm).
So far so good, much easier to use now, as this does not require SSU and here it comes - fast and easy farm =)

would I need to change skills, stats, or other gear? or can I keep everything intact with the exception of weapons
Jovoman
Cog
232 | 3
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
is it a good viable build for farming general stuff 115 and higher ++?
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jovoman wrote:is it a good viable build for farming general stuff 115 and higher ++?

So far I can do k3k, teganze easy. Dunc still difficult for some reason. Every charm 115 and below is obtainable with the exception of prince rodeo
ABeLina
Rust Claw
89 | 4
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
diego11807 wrote:would I need to change skills, stats, or other gear? or can I keep everything intact with the exception of weapons

I think you can keep everything as-is for a while.
But guide focuses on maxing summons - and with this playstyle you need more defence, so max defensive stats and only remainder goes to summons late game.
diego11807
Vampiress
36 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
ABeLina wrote:
diego11807 wrote:would I need to change skills, stats, or other gear? or can I keep everything intact with the exception of weapons

I think you can keep everything as-is for a while.
But guide focuses on maxing summons - and with this playstyle you need more defence, so max defensive stats and only remainder goes to summons late game.

Okay I'll see if I can craft and get that skill. I wanna try it out
Dumda
Stygian Watcher
40 | 0
diego11807 wrote:
Jovoman wrote:is it a good viable build for farming general stuff 115 and higher ++?

So far I can do k3k, teganze easy. Dunc still difficult for some reason. Every charm 115 and below is obtainable with the exception of prince rodeo

So far im almost at mid game gear missing Stone Guard and Rathma's. And easily doong everything even Dunc. But this build is starting to fall off as i see until 120 ive not struggled with anything but harder content is getting harder and harder.

The secrect for dunc is never Colosseum in if you teleport near 1 soul it could 1shot you (what happened with me 80max res on everything and 170k def). If you see the totem things shooting A) jump and and kill it instantly B) tp away otherwise it kills your army.
In the next days i will progress towards 125 and have more insight.

Other question what paladin build should i use later on?