Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hi Jaedong

The only purpose of those boots is for farming bosses with heroic shields. I don't use them for regular game play and I realize that may have caused some confusion. Also, using t6 boots would mean a higher required lvl and ohms would automatically put it to req lvl 57 which means less space for -fire/lite/cold res. Those boots help to reach -100 fire/lite/cold. The only reason I used a tal rune is because it was the only low lvl rune worth using after adding 45 orbs. The tcd was just an attempt to reduce the loss of defense for switching the boots for bosses.

For regular farming/gameplay I use vita crafted boots mo'd with 60% tcd and 1 faster run orb. I already have 25k life so I put lums in the sockets for more magic find. As far as the sword for inner fire, amok rw bow has +1 life on striking and hatred doesn't have a leech penalty so a few leech orbs in the double mo bow is plenty enough for healing. Once one hits terror, they should be a high enough lvl to afford more leech orbs which again should be sufficient to stay alive.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Well u could use perfekt rubies
That way u habe 20℅ vit and still 90 mo space left which is exactly what u need for- ress

Btw im not sure how good tantrum Barb is in Killing the a2 dragon
Because what i always do even in HC is Kipling the dragon around lvl 30 and roll rare Amulett and 2 rings so you geht early +5 bonus to all skills quiet easy and very early in hatred act 2
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
I went ahead and made t6 honorific boots and added 4 perfect rubies and here are the results: (keep in mind this is my endgame barb and the boots are for farming heroics)

boots with rubies add nearly 900 life
boots with tal rune(runemaster) + tcd adds 82k defense

900 life is less than 4% of my current life and given the choice I'd rather decrease my chance of being hit. I don't really have any issues with survivability due to how much life I have when I use the boots so the defense makes better sense for my character. In mid game when starting to farm charms/sigs, vitality would make more sense but ohms would be more suitable as gems don't receive bonus from runemaster. As far as early game, the rubies would be fine but the boots are irrelevant because there are no bosses that require -res to farm.

Tantrum works perfectly fine for killing dragons in early game. Simply walk circles around the dragon as he moves and blast tantrum while avoiding his fire spell which will kill you quickly. Make sure you have good attack rating and you shouldn't have any issues.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
HM k makes sense
Is the defense bonus from one Rune with runemaster bigger than the additional 8 tcd orbs with double mo?
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Yes, out of the 82k defense from the boots, 48k is from that rune alone. But keep in mind that this is specific to my gear selection, charms and skill plan.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
have you tried using t6 boots and putting in 4 runes?
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
i guess t6 boots with 4 tal runes and lvl 30 base item level might be best option instead of my 4 rubies edition
but to quote linkin park: IN THE END IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER
Metalistas
Onyx Knight
601 | 79
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Hi, you are Dirty ? I think we talked last time about tantrum and i got hyped about trying it out. Gonna try to craft that bow and see how that works.
On topic i got questions:
What is difference between +1 Tantrum and +2 Tantrum ?
If i get enough AR should i skip Deadalus skill and save 4 points for other skills ? I usually go over 60k AR for weapon dmg chars.
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
The level of tantrum determines the how long a "cloud" of tantrum lasts. +all skills increases the duration.

Daedalus is merely a boost when transitioning to Destruction. By all means dump it when you acquire sufficient AR from other sources. Good luck with your barb :)
Food
Core Lord
360 | 32
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Metalistas wrote:What is difference between +1 Tantrum and +2 Tantrum?

Tantrum's duration.

Edit: I should learn to refresh a page before posting :\