Caster Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
BunnyFuMaster
Prowler
18 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
mortimer_85 wrote:
BunnyFuMaster wrote:I have a question about Qouv Tsin. I have 90% Res all and 8% Abs and I'm still getting one shot. I was under the impression that the physical portion was removed. What am I missing?

I guess elemental damage was increased a lot and you are not supposed to facetank his beam easily anymore, even with 90 all res and some absorb.
You have to kite him now and kill him on a slow pace. Use the Pillars to dodge the beam use your TP skill and running when necessary.

I finally got him...it was rough
doogler
Prowler
15 | 0
This is my first serious attempt at a build in Median and I just made the transition to the mid game ice spec. Damage is great but I am having a very rough time with survival. My acid fiends don't feel worth casting with how fast they die, but without something between me and mobs I am getting quickly overwhelmed.
Massive
Cultist
20 | 0
doogler wrote:This is my first serious attempt at a build in Median and I just made the transition to the mid game ice spec. Damage is great but I am having a very rough time with survival. My acid fiends don't feel worth casting with how fast they die, but without something between me and mobs I am getting quickly overwhelmed.

i also made transition from poison to ice..and it was great, ice did job good. but now im on storm, struggling to find aerin nexus, hide of basilisk and boots...
farmed many many times almost everything, and still cant find these damn items,...
Magicblow
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I'm using mana build and its great for farming :D
Massive
Cultist
20 | 0
Magicblow wrote:I'm using mana build and its great for farming :D

mana build?
tell me more about it pls
Magicblow
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Massive wrote:
Magicblow wrote:I'm using mana build and its great for farming :D

mana build?
tell me more about it pls

Check first page, at bottom
OverSky
Pit Knight
101 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Massive wrote:
doogler wrote:This is my first serious attempt at a build in Median and I just made the transition to the mid game ice spec. Damage is great but I am having a very rough time with survival. My acid fiends don't feel worth casting with how fast they die, but without something between me and mobs I am getting quickly overwhelmed.

i also made transition from poison to ice..and it was great, ice did job good. but now im on storm, struggling to find aerin nexus, hide of basilisk and boots...
farmed many many times almost everything, and still cant find these damn items,...

Hide of the Basilisk & Spirit Walker are SSU, it's very unlikely that you would find them by yourself.
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge

For farming, cold carries a lot less safety than storm spec. Mid game gear will let you farm faster, but playstyle must still be pretty safe, expecially in dunc, where you will find yourself recasting fiends a lot, because barrels and necromorbs hit them pretty hard. Teganze is much better from a safety point of view.
CallMeCrazySam
Heretic
418 | 59
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
why no searing heat?
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
CallMeCrazySam wrote:why no searing heat?

It has been mentioned in the guide, but nobody's really forced a fire spec yet. I'd be willing to build it if someone is willing to loan the staff.