Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Maxblade19 wrote:Did you change the body armor or you still whit crafted? there no more phys/magic %

Nothing's changed on crafted body armor. This is still what you shoot for

Shrine crafted, then shrine blessed body armor can get up to 40% Phys%/Magic%. Up to 20% for the initial Enchanged shrine craft, then up to another 20% for the Enchanted shrine blessing.

As for the +2 skills and 10-15% All Attributes, those are possible as natural attributes on the initial shrine craft.

Here's an example of one of mine. I got it to roll +2 skills, +20% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage and 15% to all Attributes on the original shrine craft (perfect on all three). Then when I blessed, it picked up another +17% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage which was very solid. And then I used to mystic orbs to bump it up from +37% to +47% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage. I don't have this one currently socketed with anything, but with decent jewels you can boost the Physical/Magic Spell Damage and the Energy Factor to Spell Damage a fair amount more.

Ownya
Vampiress
38 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
tbone503 wrote:
Maxblade19 wrote:Did you change the body armor or you still whit crafted? there no more phys/magic %

Nothing's changed on crafted body armor. This is still what you shoot for

Shrine crafted, then shrine blessed body armor can get up to 40% Phys%/Magic%. Up to 20% for the initial Enchanged shrine craft, then up to another 20% for the Enchanted shrine blessing.

As for the +2 skills and 10-15% All Attributes, those are possible as natural attributes on the initial shrine craft.

Here's an example of one of mine. I got it to roll +2 skills, +20% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage and 15% to all Attributes on the original shrine craft (perfect on all three). Then when I blessed, it picked up another +17% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage which was very solid. And then I used to mystic orbs to bump it up from +37% to +47% to Physical/Magic Spell Damage. I don't have this one currently socketed with anything, but with decent jewels you can boost the Physical/Magic Spell Damage and the Energy Factor to Spell Damage a fair amount more.

isnt it better to go with Eerie craft to get the Energy Factor high?
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Ownya I've always had the best results from crafting Enchanted for Neutraldin, the flat phys/mag spell damage seems to yield better overall VoJ damage. Feel free to experiment though, you do still need a fair bit of EF and you want to try to get as close as possible to that 425% Energy Synergy on the VoJ skill itself.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ownya wrote:isnt it better to go with Eerie craft to get the Energy Factor high?

You need both. This guide that mill3nia put together is suggesting a mixture of the two. Also you can get a lot of energy factor from the Zod crafted jewels you'll want to be socketing.

And as Crosby4HyG noted above once you get to the 425% energy synergy on VoJ there's not much point in adding more as you'll get a lot more bang for your buck with physical/magic spell damage after that. Just be sure you're buffed with Demiurge when you check your energy synergy on VoJ for the 425%.

AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I have been having a couple issues with the build. My resist is not maxed, which I feel I need now that I got to hell difficulty. What's the best way to manage resist with also getting the energy factor to the 425%?

Second. Can someone clarify the attributes this build should have? I have been primarily been placing my points in vit and eng but now that sacred items are dropping I am needing much more strength. Any suggestions? :flip:
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
AAlpha01 wrote:I have been having a couple issues with the build. My resist is not maxed, which I feel I need now that I got to hell difficulty. What's the best way to manage resist with also getting the energy factor to the 425%?

Second. Can someone clarify the attributes this build should have? I have been primarily been placing my points in vit and eng but now that sacred items are dropping I am needing much more strength. Any suggestions? :flip:

You're right in that max res is important for hell, gems are a great way to get res. Ith crafted jewels are another and will often yield other good stats. The 425% is an eventual goal, you won't reach that quickly. The more you put into energy and the higher your overall energy factor is, the closer you'll get to that 425%. Eventually once you've got res on your base gear, you can start transitioning into Zod crafted jewels with 15EF and 2-4 Phys/Magic dmg per jewel.

With the attributes you should be putting the vast majority into Vit and Energy. Don't forget that you can use -req jewels or MO gear to make the str/dex requirements much lower. Putting a lot of points into Str/Dex will really cripple your build so try to avoid that if at all possible.
AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crosby4HyG wrote:
AAlpha01 wrote:I have been having a couple issues with the build. My resist is not maxed, which I feel I need now that I got to hell difficulty. What's the best way to manage resist with also getting the energy factor to the 425%?

You're right in that max res is important for hell, gems are a great way to get res. Ith crafted jewels are another and will often yield other good stats. The 425% is an eventual goal, you won't reach that quickly. The more you put into energy and the higher your overall energy factor is, the closer you'll get to that 425%. Eventually once you've got res on your base gear, you can start transitioning into Zod crafted jewels with 15EF and 2-4 Phys/Magic dmg per jewel.

With the attributes you should be putting the vast majority into Vit and Energy. Don't forget that you can use -req jewels or MO gear to make the str/dex requirements much lower. Putting a lot of points into Str/Dex will really cripple your build so try to avoid that if at all possible.

Thanks! I will try your suggestions.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions

Crosby4HyG's suggestions are spot on. Also, if you wanted to post your notarmory link we can take a look at specifics and perhaps make some recommendations.
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
With endagem gear, I usually manage to put all point in vitality and reach 390/400% VoJ. With nathalya deception Mo'ed 5x periapt, I reached 38k life for high tier lab farming.
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=socuteblat