play something else

Legar
Destroyer
7 | 0
Diaco wrote:your pierce is way too low, you want at least 130 when fully buffed. for crafting bases go to the library just outside of silver city, it has drop bias towards rare items. keep in mind you should only craft ilvl99 jewels until ilvl84 and then drop them if you didn't get decent stats, always using a Zod rune of course

I was mostly farming on cow and library for rares and yes I was only crafting jewels with ilvl of +84. I'll try to increase my pierce then. What can I also do about improving my survivability?
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Legar wrote:Any suggestions? I'm way too close to giving up.

As the other user said, focus on getting pierce up. Use Yul runes if you have too. Regarding survivability, uhc is kinda squishy and there's not much you can do about it except for hiding behind scourges and kill faster. Being overleveled compared to the areas also helps you take less dmg due to the way hit chance is calculated.

The jewels in the crafting section are examples of good jewels, but for now, even ones with ~10 EF and 2% lsd will work just fine. If you're having trouble crafting a good helm or something, farm teganze and make
Thundercap
(you should be farming teganze for levels as uhc anyway bcuz it's easier than dunc as long as you have scourges). Good luck.
Morgan1100
Fallen
1 | 0
Hi! Tell me, please - how to use the paladin's ability "Symphony of destruction"? I spent 1 skill point on the ability "Mind Flay", and 2 skill points on the "Symphony of destruction". Other skill points are not distributed. But the "Symphony of destruction" is not active.
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Morgan1100 wrote:Hi! Tell me, please - how to use the paladin's ability "Symphony of destruction"? I spent 1 skill point on the ability "Mind Flay", and 2 skill points on the "Symphony of destruction". Other skill points are not distributed. But the "Symphony of destruction" is not active.

What do you mean by "not active?" Is the skill icon red outside of a town? If so, it's because you have a point in Grim Presence, which locks out all ranged spells.
ElKokiDio
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
what did i wrong? i was just fine and now i cant use Lemures its red and says i have to use meele wappon. i do and i tryed diffrent meele weapons and all the same red. need help plz
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Have you enabled Grim Presence? You cant use it you dont

Or have you skilled Tainted Blood? Using tainted blood disables grim presence
ElKokiDio
Invader
9 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Necroglycerin wrote:Have you enabled Grim Presence? You cant use it you dont

Or have you skilled Tainted Blood? Using tainted blood disables grim presence

okay it was grimm presence :roll: thy mate
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
how to craft (ilvl 1) Greaves ?? and what is lsd??
NotCube
Grubber
337 | 161
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Lysergic Acid Diethylamide, a powerful hallucinogen, typically banned or heavily restricted in most countries.

lsd = lightning spell damage
Edelprofil
Pit Knight
111 | 0
when i have doomclood spine and use auriels focus , work the 25% more ed?