600 | 26
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Frytas wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:Question not related to this specific patch, but why are the summoned bats poofing after a while ? I don’t remember the summon necromancer to have this issue. They’re nice to have tagging along, but having to resummon every 5 five minutes is pretty annoying on melee skillswitching build (Keeping up Bloodbath and Shadow Refuge while switching back to batstrike for damage).

Summons sometimes dissapear if they get stuck somewhere and you walk too far away; do you use blink frequently? If not, that should solve the issue, at least in theory.

I'm pretty sure they do have a hidden timer, I remember someone last season mentioned the same problem and then went and tested it and even standing still they disappear. But I can't find the post.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Semigloss wrote:even standing still they disappear.

BiuTze
Thunder Beetle
50 | 0
Marco wrote:
BiuTze wrote:If anyone has some additional insight into this matter.. I've been helping people switch to mana wolf from march set as a way to upgrade and now I feel like everything I thought I knew was a lie.. I'd hate to be spreading misinformation because the tooltip is inaccurate..
Knowing how to boost damage other than ECR and simply adding mana would be nice...
Does cold spell damage actually add damage to attacks like twisted claw, harbinger and mana pulse?
Does EF do anything at all?
Does the energy I put in, only count as extra mana for damage?

1 other note about azgar crystal is that it does have ITD on it now.. so if that actually works the 82% should be more like 95%?

Thanks again to any and all who would help guide me in this confusing issue..

-ecr and mana are effectively the ways to scale dmg but also getting negative mana regen. Since mana regen in wolf form is inverted this will lead to mana recovery and therefore better dmg. Items like
Hellmouth
Hellmouth
Heavy Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: (1680 - 1976) to (3252 - 3566)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 525
Item Level: 105
Adds 125-250 Magic Damage
+12 to Rock Shock
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(500 to 2000) Defense
(11 to 15)% to Strength
Regenerate Mana -50%
Maximum Fire Resist +(1 to 2)%
(25 to 50)% Bonus to Defense
Socketed (4)
or
Sash of the Frozen Seas
Sash of the Frozen Seas
Sash (Sacred)

Defense: (2036 - 2329) to (2064 - 2362)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 500
Item Level: 105
-75% Mana Drain in Werewolf Form
30% Attack Speed
Winter Avatar Cooldown Reduced by 0.4 seconds
+(501 to 1000) to Attack Rating
-(6 to 15)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(101 to 130)% Enhanced Defense
+(51 to 250) to Mana
+100 Life on Melee Attack
Socketed (2)

cold spell dmg doesnt do anything for you. neither energy factor or energy, but pts in energy do increase mana so they are worth.

ITD works against most mobs and doesnt work against bosses.

Also I recommend this thread for questions: viewtopic.php?f=4&t=124

Thank you SO MUCH!! This is so helpful! I will keep that in mind for the future! :)
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Semigloss wrote:
Frytas wrote:
Johnny Impak wrote:Question not related to this specific patch, but why are the summoned bats poofing after a while ? I don’t remember the summon necromancer to have this issue. They’re nice to have tagging along, but having to resummon every 5 five minutes is pretty annoying on melee skillswitching build (Keeping up Bloodbath and Shadow Refuge while switching back to batstrike for damage).

Summons sometimes dissapear if they get stuck somewhere and you walk too far away; do you use blink frequently? If not, that should solve the issue, at least in theory.

I'm pretty sure they do have a hidden timer, I remember someone last season mentioned the same problem and then went and tested it and even standing still they disappear. But I can't find the post.

They do in fact disappear. This is because MXL's custom summon function has a parameter for summons to expire after a time.

Batstrike mechanically is a 3-in-one kinda deal. Therefore certain fields (in this case "length") are used by more than one skill function. The length calc is used by the batstrike swirlies/charges but consequently sets an expire length of 5 minutes to bats.
Morpheum
Skeleton
3 | 0
How to install Median XL Sigma Mod & Gateway?
I have Diablo II & LOD installed.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Marco wrote:
Semigloss wrote:
Frytas wrote:

They do in fact disappear. This is because MXL's custom summon function has a parameter for summons to expire after a time.

Batstrike mechanically is a 3-in-one kinda deal. Therefore certain fields (in this case "length") are used by more than one skill function. The length calc is used by the batstrike swirlies/charges but consequently sets an expire length of 5 minutes to bats.

Could you put that in the skill description in the next update(1.5.4 or 1.6)? Just to avoid confusion. I had no idea about this myself, and I've been playing Median since early versions of 2007, so it would be cool to let people know that bats have a duration, imo, especially new players.
sincrowly
Core Lord
366 | 14
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Morpheum wrote:How to install Median XL Sigma Mod & Gateway?

Just download the MXL Launcher, automatically connects to sinwar server on multiplayer mode.

here: https://tsw.median-xl.com/join
Morpheum
Skeleton
3 | 0
sincrowly wrote:
Morpheum wrote:How to install Median XL Sigma Mod & Gateway?

Just download the MXL Launcher, automatically connects to sinwar server on multiplayer mode.

here: https://tsw.median-xl.com/join

[2020-05-3 07:30:54] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2020-05-3 07:30:54] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
at new RequestError (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\errors.js:14:15)
at Request.plumbing.callback (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:87:29)
at Request.RP$callback [as _callback] (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:46:31)
at self.callback (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:185:22)
at Request.emit (events.js:182:13)
at Request.onRequestError (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:881:8)
at ClientRequest.emit (events.js:182:13)
at TLSSocket.socketErrorListener (_http_client.js:391:9)
at TLSSocket.emit (events.js:182:13)
at emitErrorNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:82:8)
at emitErrorAndCloseNT (internal/streams/destroy.js:50:3)
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:63:19)
[2020-05-3 07:30:54] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
at new RequestError (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\errors.js:14:15)
at Request.plumbing.callback (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:87:29)
at Request.RP$callback [as _callback] (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:46:31)
at self.callback (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:185:22)
at Request.onRequestError (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:881:8)
[2020-05-3 07:31:29] TypeError: Cannot convert undefined or null to object
at Function.keys (<anonymous>)
at keys (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\reg.ts:239:41)
[2020-05-3 07:32:47] TypeError: Cannot read property '' of undefined
at Function.mod [as doubleConfirmMpqHash] (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\func-main.ts:1089:60)
at doubleConfirmMpqHash (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\ipcMain-helper.ts:223:45)
[2020-05-3 07:32:51] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2020-05-3 07:32:51] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 07:32:51] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 07:32:52] caught error getHash: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined ||| outputHash: ||| filePath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\Fog.dll |||
[2020-05-3 07:33:03] TypeError: Cannot read property '' of undefined
at Function.mod [as doubleConfirmMpqHash] (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\func-main.ts:1089:60)
at doubleConfirmMpqHash (C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\ipcMain-helper.ts:223:45)
[2020-05-3 07:33:06] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2020-05-3 07:33:06] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 07:33:06] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 07:33:07] caught error getHash: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined ||| outputHash: ||| filePath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\Fog.dll |||
[2020-05-3 12:14:39] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2020-05-3 12:14:40] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 12:14:40] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 12:14:40] caught error getHash: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined ||| outputHash: ||| filePath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\patch_d2.mpq |||
[2020-05-3 12:14:43] TypeError: Cannot read property '' of undefined
[2020-05-3 12:14:48] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2020-05-3 12:14:49] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 12:14:49] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 12:14:49] caught error getHash: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined ||| outputHash: ||| filePath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\Fog.dll |||
[2020-05-3 12:33:35] TypeError: Cannot read property '' of undefined
[2020-05-3 12:33:38] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2020-05-3 12:33:38] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 12:33:38] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 12:33:45] TypeError: Cannot read property '' of undefined
[2020-05-3 12:42:15] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2020-05-3 12:42:15] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 12:42:15] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 12:42:19] TypeError: Cannot read property '' of undefined
[2020-05-3 12:42:50] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\MEDIAN XL\Median XL Launcher\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2020-05-3 12:42:50] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 12:42:50] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
[2020-05-3 12:42:51] caught error getHash: TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined ||| outputHash: ||| filePath: C:\Program Files (x86)\Diablo II\FogOriginal.dll |||
[2020-05-4 15:34:27] Could not add "Run as Admin" option for C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\Median XL Launcher.exe. ||| TypeError: Cannot read property 'values' of undefined
[2020-05-4 15:34:27] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
at new RequestError (C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\errors.js:14:15)
at Request.plumbing.callback (C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:87:29)
at Request.RP$callback [as _callback] (C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:46:31)
at self.callback (C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:185:22)
at Request.onRequestError (C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:881:8)
[2020-05-4 15:34:27] RequestError: Error: self signed certificate in certificate chain
at new RequestError (C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\errors.js:14:15)
at Request.plumbing.callback (C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:87:29)
at Request.RP$callback [as _callback] (C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request-promise-core\lib\plumbing.js:46:31)
at self.callback (C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:185:22)
at Request.onRequestError (C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\resources\app.asar\node_modules\request\request.js:881:8)
[2020-05-4 15:34:37] TypeError: Cannot read property '' of undefined
at Function.mod [as doubleConfirmMpqHash] (C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\func-main.ts:1089:60)
at doubleConfirmMpqHash (C:\MEDIAN XL\Diablo II\Median XL\resources\app.asar\webpack:\src\main\helpers\ipcMain-helper.ts:223:45)
Morpheum
Skeleton
3 | 0
should not be this difficult to install a game or mod.