Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

silenkiller
Invader
8 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=UltraFkd

so got 14k-17k damage but im getting absolutely owned in triune and duncraig. i have most of the equip.. what now?
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
silenkiller wrote:https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=UltraFkd

so got 14k-17k damage but im getting absolutely owned in triune and duncraig. i have most of the equip.. what now?

To start

Nice job on getting oris herald and the collector, work on getting black masquerade and spirit walker if you have the trade gold to spare but you can make plenty of improvements without having to do that just yet. Also, looks like you've got a decent set of charms for lvl 122 pally.

Now for the stuff to improve.

► Show Spoiler
silenkiller
Invader
8 | 0
Donated 25 times
tbone503 wrote:
silenkiller wrote:https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=UltraFkd

To start

Nice job on getting oris herald and the collector, work on getting black masquerade and spirit walker if you have the trade gold to spare but you can make plenty of improvements without having to do that just yet. Also, looks like you've got a decent set of charms for lvl 122 pally.

Now for the stuff to improve.

► Show Spoiler

Thanks for taking the time and the help. Will do.
AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
tbone503 wrote:
AAlpha01 wrote:I have been having a couple issues with the build. My resist is not maxed, which I feel I need now that I got to hell difficulty. What's the best way to manage resist with also getting the energy factor to the 425%?

Second. Can someone clarify the attributes this build should have? I have been primarily been placing my points in vit and eng but now that sacred items are dropping I am needing much more strength. Any suggestions? :flip:

Crosby4HyG's suggestions are spot on. Also, if you wanted to post your notarmory link we can take a look at specifics and perhaps make some recommendations.

Really appreciate all the help. This was the first build I chose since starting MXL - definitely didn't realize it was going to be so item intensive. I've just started adding more MOs to my gear. Took a bit of time to get my res maxed - shield helped a TON. Any more suggestions would be appreciated.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Whiro
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
AAlpha01 wrote:Really appreciate all the help. This was the first build I chose since starting MXL - definitely didn't realize it was going to be so item intensive. I've just started adding more MOs to my gear. Took a bit of time to get my res maxed - shield helped a TON. Any more suggestions would be appreciated.

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Whiro

So this build really isn't a good one to go with as a starter, but if you really want to stick with this one right now you'll probably want to work towards this type of gear for where you're at in the game.
► Show Spoiler

Once you have all of your charms up to lvl 110 you'll want to transition your gear more towards something like this
► Show Spoiler

Also, if you can farm Torajan Jungles for Learning Signets you're going to want to do that as soon as possible given you only have 11 out of 400 so far.

Like I said, it's really not a good one to jump into as one of your first builds but once you can get it down it's definitely one of the most fun and a great mid to late game farmer (not the best end game boss killer, but that's a different discussion). Anyway, you may want to take a look at this thread if you haven't already. There's a ton of great information. It's also where you'll see this build isn't recommended as a starter build.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=45921

► Show Spoiler
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I just found an Adjudicator - Is Herald way superior in damage numbers? Currently farming gear to try this out
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Single target damage : Herald & spam MM
Farm fauntz, dunc, Teg : Adju
silenkiller
Invader
8 | 0
Donated 25 times
hitting that 25k dmg now, levelr 127. trying to run fauzt but necrobots taking too long to die. need more gear yet and 130 charms!
Hodgey
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What are the optimal bases to use for crafts?
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hodgey wrote:What are the optimal bases to use for crafts?

Whatever is the lowest str requirement.