[Not recommended as of 2.1] Maelstrom Assassin miniguide

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
Istaryu wrote:You don't need indestructible for a throwing weapon, they have no durability.
Well, technically they have a hidden durability which goes down when you melee (for sr), but you shouldnt worry about that because it will still last for a VERY long time.

i would still use a indest jewel, when you play to 140 and further you use SR a lot and last season my weapon had the message "low durability" a lot (it wasnt eth tho^^). i think it even broke at some point...
mloloya1
Destroyer
6 | 0
Oups I did do a mistake. But can anyone confirm if the order I listed things is good? Is there anything missing or another upgrade that can be added?
AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Is this the most up to date Maelstrom build? I am not seeing tiefling in the skill tree.
Snakob
Fallen
1 | 0
AAlpha01 wrote:Is this the most up to date Maelstrom build? I am not seeing tiefling in the skill tree.

I believe Pinnacle replaced Tiefling from what I remember reading. You get +1 skills every 6 lvls so I'd only level it up in increments of 6 rather than continuously.
AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Istaryu wrote:
► Miniguide

THANK YOU! This is the second build I've tried since starting MXL 2 weeks ago. First build was Neutraldin – which needless to say, was very frusterating. Have had a lot of fun so far with your build. Will this Assasin build be able to handle all endgame bosses or are there areas that I would need to respec to complete? :flip:
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
AAlpha01 wrote:
Istaryu wrote:
► Miniguide

THANK YOU! This is the second build I've tried since starting MXL 2 weeks ago. First build was Neutraldin – which needless to say, was very frusterating. Have had a lot of fun so far with your build. Will this Assasin build be able to handle all endgame bosses or are there areas that I would need to respec to complete? :flip:

The only thing I could not kill was giyua. And obviously you need to respec for witch, laz, and void, because they are purify fights.
I consider samael and deimoss extra content, so i didnt even try, but im pretty sure those are impossible.
kienkhung123
Fallen
1 | 0
i'm newbie and I see skill Tree Pinnacle replace Tiefling form, it's affect to this guide ?
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
kienkhung123 wrote:i'm newbie and I see skill Tree Pinnacle replace Tiefling form, it's affect to this guide ?

you can just replace it. read the last few pages of this thread for discussion on the topic
nelvek
Imp
4 | 0
how to craft sacred honorfic with abandoned bless?
New here
datdudejay
Lava Lord
94 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
nelvek wrote:how to craft sacred honorfic with abandoned bless?
New here

you can honorific a sacred blue base item, then to abandon bless the honorific its 2 arcane crystals + abandon shrin with the honorific sacred base.