Caster Druid

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Immaniz
Imp
5 | 0
Sorry should have made that clear: my purpose is to clear all engame content, so all ubers and full lab. thats what i consider "endgame" and thats where the "bis" gear should be optimized for. Farming Fauzt is a nobrainer u are right :D

I checked the link u provided and other sources before. But as a completly new player to the median mod its very helpfull to get input from experienced players about what conclusions to be drawn out of calculators and mechanic informations.

Im having troubles with the concept of "needing pierce", since u can increase it with runes and also mythical. I was playing with 150% default and myth for 170, but i found it very hard to dodge stuff, cast meatshields, run, do dps AND have myth consistently up on most ubers. So i guess going default 170% is the way to go...

so for lab you think spirit walker with manareq on gear to get decent physres is more valuable then the deff from crafted ones?
im currently @ 37 physres with at trophy and megalith.
mortimer_85
Djinn
520 | 230
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Immaniz wrote:Sorry should have made that clear: my purpose is to clear all engame content, so all ubers and full lab. thats what i consider "endgame" and thats where the "bis" gear should be optimized for. Farming Fauzt is a nobrainer u are right :D

I checked the link u provided and other sources before. But as a completly new player to the median mod its very helpfull to get input from experienced players about what conclusions to be drawn out of calculators and mechanic informations.

Im having troubles with the concept of "needing pierce", since u can increase it with runes and also mythical. I was playing with 150% default and myth for 170, but i found it very hard to dodge stuff, cast meatshields, run, do dps AND have myth consistently up on most ubers. So i guess going default 170% is the way to go...

so for lab you think spirit walker with manareq on gear to get decent physres is more valuable then the deff from crafted ones?
im currently @ 37 physres with at trophy and megalith.

well, a regular guide - even if it has a section called endgame gear - is not necessarily written by people that have done all content with this build.
Me for example - I have never killed Laz/Phoboss/anom/Samael/Deimoss ever and never cleared something higher than T12 , but I can tell you that for those bosses/areas you have to make compromises and could probably write a guide on it's own.

And yeah, phys res is extremely helpful in Labs, as well as high Defense and from T11 + on or even earlier max res >= 86 for at least cold fire light and a good amount of HP and from T14 on you have to overcap your res too because a 100 res penalty kicks in in that Tier.

So a pretty good combo for looking at labs wold be a gg rolled
Natasha's Legacy (Xis)
+
Angel's Wrath
Angel's Wrath
Chain Boots (Sacred)

Defense: (1625 - 2217) to (1762 - 2403)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 575
Item Level: 120
+(0 to 2) to Paladin Skill Levels
+(0 to 2) to Sorceress Skill Levels
+(0 to 2) to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(0 to 2) to Druid Skill Levels
+(0 to 2) to Barbarian Skill Levels
+(0 to 2) to Amazon Skill Levels
+(0 to 2) to Assassin Skill Levels
(10 to 40)% Movement Speed
+(120 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Life +5%
Physical Resist 10%
Socketed (4)
for boosting HP, socketed with Yul Runes to get some pierce as well. And as amulet a lottoed
Black Dwarf
Black Dwarf
Amulet

Required Level: 110
Item Level: 105
+2 to All Skills
20% Cast Speed
20% Hit Recovery
+(15 to 25)% to Lightning Spell Damage
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(15 to 25)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(5 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(21 to 29) to Supernova
(30 to 40)% Bonus to Defense
-5 to Light Radius
The Tesseract
The Tesseract
Amulet

Required Level: 100
Item Level: 105
+2 to All Skills
25% Cast Speed
+(1 to 30)% to Fire Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Fire Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Lightning Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Lightning Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Cold Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Cold Resistance
+(1 to 30)% to Poison Spell Damage
-(1 to 20)% to Enemy Poison Resistance
or
The Dreamcatcher
The Dreamcatcher
Amulet

Required Level: 80
Item Level: 80
+(1 to 3) to All Skills
20% Cast Speed
-(4 to 10)% to Enemy Elemental Resistances
Elemental Resists +(20 to 25)%
+(10 to 15) Mana after each Kill
As a caster you either have to have godly playing skills paired with good damage or you have to cripple your gear in terms of damage for better surv.
noosfera
Skeleton
3 | 0
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Magicblow wrote:I'm using mana build and its great for farming :D

hello, how much damage do you do with torrent? i have a mana sorc =)
gebs2184
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Is there a reason the Elementalist runeword isn't used as part of this build? Is the pierce on helm just too valuable or is the life drain from the runeword just too debilitating?
Bardamu
Gravedigger
183 | 57
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
gebs2184 wrote:Is there a reason the Elementalist runeword isn't used as part of this build? Is the pierce on helm just too valuable or is the life drain from the runeword just too debilitating?

Lack of pierce hurts quite a bit. Life drain doesn't really matter since you get Fiends/Symbiosis regen anyway plus Pagan Rites who even as a 1-pointer is insta heal in crowded areas. Can be quite a fun item for farming if you can get pierce on the rest of your gear.
Massive
Cultist
20 | 0
guys i really need help/advices about farming for end game ice/storm gear.
farmed dunc, ta, k3k, faunzt, and many more, but just cant get that damn gear, im desperate :(
OrphineM
Gravedigger
188 | 17
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Massive wrote:guys i really need help/advices about farming for end game ice/storm gear.
farmed dunc, ta, k3k, faunzt, and many more, but just cant get that damn gear, im desperate :(

If you're SSF you'll just have to persist. Easiest way to focus farm your gear is to just run dunc over and over again; highest odds of actually seeing your endgame gear drop there. Otherwise, you will have to trade for it.
Tokkie
Acid Prince
46 | 2
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
U sure about this Eerie craft druid helm? (i use hawk helm), item level 99, but not anywhere near what u mentioned in ur guide. Have spent now 16 shrines and getting the idea it is just a waste of shrines?
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I've finally managed to grab the full Lone Wolf set. I've follower the skillplan but I find the acid fiends super weak. They pop like balloons in Dunc, and I spend my time recasting them.
What would you recommand to keep them alive? Poison flash for 15% life ? MOing +minions life? Other?
Also do you make any use of the Firedance oskill granted by the set? I guess it's more for bossing, as it forces you to be static...
Thanks again for this great guide, gives plenty of options.
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Tokkie wrote:U sure about this Eerie craft druid helm? (i use hawk helm), item level 99, but not anywhere near what u mentioned in ur guide. Have spent now 16 shrines and getting the idea it is just a waste of shrines?

What do you mean ? You can get the affixes listed for this particular item in the affixes page (docs). If you use the same kind of shrine for the blessing then you just sum up the bonuses. But to get an almost perfect roll you sure need to burn a lot of shrines.