Shamo - The ATMGSin Miniguide

pinkhub
Prowler
15 | 0
Crash wrote:
pinkhub wrote:Hey yah guys, does fire/poison/lightning spell damage or just spell damage increase the damage bonuses we get from ways? coz I have a +2 all skills amulet and also have a 10% fire spell damage with 9% spell damage amulet, I tried the fire + spell damage one and it increased the damage from my character screen. I'm just asking coz maybe it's just a visual bug and I'm just downgrading my damage cheers

Also what procs works with ATMG?

spell damage doesn't increase passive elemental damage. it's fake damage buff on char sheet. use d2stats reader to check actual ele damage.

atmg procs on striking and on kill and on death blow.

Thanks, should have known that was the case, but I was just trying to confirm it because the ways passives also include spell damage :), anyway thanks for the info
AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
How much MF is everyone managing with this build? It's taking quite a few slots for me to work up castrate to 152/163 - just wondering if anyone is farming well with this build yet..
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@AAlpha, if you run a combat speed wormhole it helps alleviate a lot of the cast speed stress, and you could potentially run a dex chest with good mf rolls and lums and push around 200-250 without much issue, thats with Claw spec where you'd probably land around sub 5 min dunc and around 10 min teganze
k_roland
Destroyer
6 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Thx for the guide, that was very useful for me.
I used your physical gear (but
Hammerfist
Hammerfist
Gauntlets (Sacred)

Defense: (1227 - 1450) to (1436 - 1697)
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 625
Item Level: 105
Adds (1 to 15)-(20 to 30) Damage
5% Life stolen per Hit
+(15 to 25) to Spiral Dance
5% Chance of Crushing Blow
Weapon Physical Damage +(30 to 60)%
+(120 to 160)% Enhanced Defense
Elemental Resists +15%
Socketed (4)
instead
Rogue Foresight
Rogue Foresight
Heavy Gloves (Sacred)

Defense: 492 to 522
Required Level: 100
Required Strength: 525
Item Level: 120
+1 to All Skills
5% Deadly Strike
-10% to Strength
20% to Dexterity
Physical Resist 5%
Socketed (4)
- i dont have enough TG, and i'm a bit lazy to trade), and lvl120-125 challanges were easy. I was surprised at how weak Astroga was, the sentries melted her. :shock:
Xazax and Baal were a bit harder. Juris Khan... I tried several times with your method without any success, then i did it on a second try with different gear:
Dawn (Xis)
weapon and
Khalim's Protector

Khalim's Protector
Shields
Except Barbarian Shields

'VenLoVenAmn'
Runeword Level: 100
+(1 to 2) to All Skills
2% Base Block Chance
60% Block Speed
-15% to Enemy Poison Resistance
+(171 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
Maximum Poison Resist +4%
Poison Resist +25%
+50 Life after each Kill
50% Bonus to Defense
for the tour untill the boss (i had 72% block chance, and i dont activate the Pinnacle for max def), then i switched back to
Shark (Xis)
+ATMG shield, and Juris died.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
644 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
IT's not a build related issue, more like overall - we need a tooltip how many sentries I could lay at the ground - right now its a guesswork
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I wonder if using a good atmg claw and shield +
Battle Devices
Battle Devices
(Assassin Oskill Set)

Eye of Wisdom
Death Magnet

Set Bonus with complete set:
ATMG Sentry: +20 Magic Damage per Level
4% Chance to cast level 7 Thunder Hammer on Striking
+10 to ATMG Sentry
+40% to Summoned Minion Resistances

can be good combined with a maxed doom. Magic damage increases per atmg skill lvl, so endgame I think it could be better than using ways. I can’t test yet since I lack the armor for the set.

Only drawback would be mana cost of said atmg’s. But that is nothing jewels can’t fix. As of now, I’m stuck on stupid Xazax. I keep getting 1 shot by his ice bolt nova. Getting the set armor will most likely add just enough damage here.
nazh202
Bone Archer
75 | 0
Johnny Impak wrote:I wonder if using a good atmg claw and shield +
Battle Devices
Battle Devices
(Assassin Oskill Set)

Eye of Wisdom
Death Magnet

Set Bonus with complete set:
ATMG Sentry: +20 Magic Damage per Level
4% Chance to cast level 7 Thunder Hammer on Striking
+10 to ATMG Sentry
+40% to Summoned Minion Resistances

can be good combined with a maxed doom. Magic damage increases per atmg skill lvl, so endgame I think it could be better than using ways. I can’t test yet since I lack the armor for the set.

Only drawback would be mana cost of said atmg’s. But that is nothing jewels can’t fix. As of now, I’m stuck on stupid Xazax. I keep getting 1 shot by his ice bolt nova. Getting the set armor will most likely add just enough damage here.

The keyword from the OP is "offscreen". I failed a couple of times before I noticed that word. Keep staying far from him, it's easier to manually dodge his ice bolt nova.
AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I found a claw with 5% ATMG proc on kill. Would using two claws, one with proc, one with add skill ATMG be better, two add ATMG claws, or one ATMG claw and one shield add ATMG?
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@ruubel the game plays in 24 frames/,second I believe so with max fcr on claws you place 4 atmg /second x duration.
Aostro
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
good build for farming teganze
only TU gear, fast clear.