Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
Squiggoth
Vampiress
39 | 0
Hello,

Is it possible to reach 100% "poison length reduced byx%", and would that make you immune to poison ?
JustinPeters
Sasquatch
66 | 1
Does deadly strike work with ATMG?
kolyeah8
Azure Drake
173 | 5
JustinPeters wrote:Does deadly strike work with ATMG?

Yes, since its an WDM (weapon damage modifier) Skill.

edit: oof my 666th post. :evil: :twisted:
Squiggoth
Vampiress
39 | 0
Do minions regen life ?
If not, what are the most common way to keep them alive, class skills aside ?
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Crash wrote:
stormbringer wrote:How to kill Astrogha? I'm playing a unholy caster paldin using Stormfront. I can't catch his move since he teleports after I hit him. The statues are also annoying because I always miskill them. Finally, does the spider has a one-shot kill skill? Every time I die a sudden death.

he has a chance to teleport when he takes damage. stormfront hits 13x per second, so he will teleport away a lot. its random. killing a totem gives you a green curse that makes you die to any hit while the curse is active. astrogha uses frozen orb that kills you in one shot. the darklings have a chance to use deathstrike when you kill them (watch out for the little white cloud below your feet and move away). killing a totem within a small range of it near astrogha will heal astrogha a little bit.

If this 1 yo description of Astro's talents is still true, does pushing max cold res helps limiting Frozen Orb damage so it doesn't instakill me? Just trying to find a key to the fight, apart from the totem stuff.
Thanks
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Squiggoth wrote:Do minions regen life ?
If not, what are the most common way to keep them alive, class skills aside ?

Socketting nas runes, bloodstone gems, MOing items... Or recast.
Squiggoth
Vampiress
39 | 0
Thanks Philby.
I guess I won't escape recasting :P
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Philby wrote:If this 1 yo description of Astro's talents is still true, does pushing max cold res helps limiting Frozen Orb damage so it doesn't instakill me? Just trying to find a key to the fight, apart from the totem stuff.
Thanks

frozen orb isn't instant 1 hit kill anymore but it does a huge amount of cold damage. you won't tank a full hit but it's been made so that you can take a hit from an ice bolt or two
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
So, looks like I need to make a special character to take on some of the ubers. My cold sorc and Orb of A necromancer just can't kill Hell Baal, or Kabraxis, or several others. What is a character, that with T4 items CAN take those down? My Sorc AND my Necro spend all their time fighting Baal's damn summons that after 1/2 hour, Baal is 50% or more. Beyond frustrating.
Jo_Jo
Pit Knight
100 | 4
Ibra1 wrote:So, looks like I need to make a special character to take on some of the ubers. My cold sorc and Orb of A necromancer just can't kill Hell Baal, or Kabraxis, or several others. What is a character, that with T4 items CAN take those down? My Sorc AND my Necro spend all their time fighting Baal's damn summons that after 1/2 hour, Baal is 50% or more. Beyond frustrating.

Poison Barb