Summonmancer mini guide

Alessandro88Vit
Destroyer
7 | 0
hi, how did you build your mercenary?
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I currently play with Jinns and take blood Mage with simple Fascinating crafts, Ivory tower shield, queen of glass armor and ath boots. Hit 140 fcr and just try fire to max fire dmg spell dmg fire pierce

You can also focus on poison with blood mage or go abjurer, especially if you dont play jinns
Alessandro88Vit
Destroyer
7 | 0
ok thank you, now i play with rathma but i m gonna change in jinns, i want to try
blyts
Stone Warrior
34 | 0
Any insight into MO order?
-Minion damage -> life?

Thank-you very much!
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hey,
I wanted to play the Hawks build but I'm not too fond of the Hawks mechanic. It's like casting an auto-aiming missile, with start up delay. They are also hard to spot and you need to constantly check how much are still flying... Disturbing. Well at least that's my first impression.
Is it possible to have an efficient summoner build avoiding Hawks as main or support attack ? Or do you need them all the way through endgame ?
Thanks
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Philby wrote:Hey,
I wanted to play the Hawks build but I'm not too fond of the Hawks mechanic. It's like casting an auto-aiming missile, with start up delay. They are also hard to spot and you need to constantly check how much are still flying... Disturbing. Well at least that's my first impression.
Is it possible to have an efficient summoner build avoiding Hawks as main or support attack ? Or do you need them all the way through endgame ?
Thanks

depends on what you are aiming for. abyss knights+ jinn is a great farming build. hawks is mostly for bossing
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Diaco wrote:
Thanks

depends on what you are aiming for. abyss knights+ jinn is a great farming build. hawks is mostly for bossing

Thanks! I guess I can respec for bosses... Their ability to launch their attack while you wait behind the wall must be nice :)

But what prevents you to add them to your army of Jinns/Abyss Knights? I mean, if I don't use them I will lose a damage source, right?
Diaco
Void Archon
880 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Philby wrote:
Diaco wrote:
Thanks

Thanks! I guess I can respec for bosses... Their ability to launch their attack while you wait behind the wall must be nice :)

But what prevents you to add them to your army of Jinns/Abyss Knights? I mean, if I don't use them I will lose a damage source, right?

mainly skillpoints. you won't have enough to max those 3 skills, embalming and resurgence. also, rathma's chosen is a way better uberskill for hawks
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Diaco wrote:
Philby wrote:
Diaco wrote:
Thanks

mainly skillpoints. you won't have enough to max those 3 skills, embalming and resurgence. also, rathma's chosen is a way better uberskill for hawks

Great, thanks. I'll push it to lvl 90+ to try this out.
Philby
Azure Drake
161 | 3
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi,

I'm going to give the full Laz set a try, in order to test the Veil King build, but I have a question about the shield to combine with.
I had a SU shield from another char, which sounded cool. But now I compare it to the TU and it seems better. What do you think ? I hate when this happens...
Shadowchild
Shadowchild
Zombie Head (4)

Defense: (109 - 120) to (200 - 221)
Chance to Block: 2%
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 4
Required Dexterity: 17
Item Level: 1
+1 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(16 to 20)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(41 to 60)% Enhanced Defense
+(31 to 50) Defense
(11 to 15)% to Energy
Fire Absorb 2%
Lightning Absorb 2%
Cold Absorb 2%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (352 - 399) to (569 - 648)
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 21
Required Dexterity: 25
Item Level: 31
+1 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(21 to 25)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(71 to 100)% Enhanced Defense
+(81 to 110) Defense
(21 to 25)% to Energy
Fire Absorb 3%
Lightning Absorb 3%
Cold Absorb 3%
Socketed (2)
Defense: (833 - 896) to (1327 - 1431)
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 39
Required Dexterity: 54
Item Level: 51
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(26 to 35)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(111 to 130)% Enhanced Defense
+(131 to 180) Defense
(31 to 35)% to Energy
Fire Absorb 4%
Lightning Absorb 4%
Cold Absorb 4%
Socketed (3)
Defense: (1343 - 1429) to (2112 - 2253)
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 48
Required Dexterity: 112
Item Level: 77
+2 to Necromancer Skill Levels
+(36 to 45)% to Summoned Minion Damage
+(151 to 170)% Enhanced Defense
+(201 to 250) Defense
(36 to 40)% to Energy
Fire Absorb 5%
Lightning Absorb 5%
Cold Absorb 5%
Socketed (4)
or
Dark Guardian
Dark Guardian
Zombie Head (Sacred)

Defense: (4057 - 4822) to (5400 - 6251)
(Necromancer Only)
Required Level: 100
Required Dexterity:
Item Level: 105
+(2 to 3) to Necromancer Skill Levels
30% Cast Speed
+(18 to 30) to Arcane Torrent
+20% to Summoned Minion Resistances
+(140 to 200)% Enhanced Defense
+(1000 to 2000) Defense
Maximum Mana +20%
Physical Resist 4%
(25 to 50)% Bonus to Defense
Requirements -50%
Socketed (4)
? Is there a better option (RW) ?

Thanks

Edit : my SU rolls are average/shit : +3 skills, +1200 defense, +25% total def.
And TU has much more MO space than SU...