Shamo - The ATMGSin Miniguide

Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
roeya wrote:Sry but i don t understand The ATMG skill can draine life per hit ? I must cap this stat ?

Yes, ATMG can leech life. It has no cap
roeya
Prowler
16 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
For all hit per atmg ?
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
Diaco wrote:
roeya wrote:Sry but i don t understand The ATMG skill can draine life per hit ? I must cap this stat ?

Wait, in 2017 life leech cap was 50%.... So, in Sigma there is no cap? What about damage cap?
Expanse
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
MUS01 wrote:
Diaco wrote:

Wait, in 2017 life leech cap was 50%.... So, in Sigma there is no cap? What about damage cap?

dmg cap on characters got removed, only minions have one atm as far as i know

hello, thanks for the guide first of all. Lookin very solid so far, i like the detaild boss descriptions very much!
tryin it in hardcore as a fun project since the people have voted.

so iam curious, outside of the things mentiond like wh cap/idol of r. , considering nearly no high end gear/basic charms at best
anything u would do differently for teganze and beyond?

thanks again, take care stay save everyone.
ps: for anyone curious bout hc progress
https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=force

TgTalcon wrote:@Expanse for teganze honestly it's pretty easy to do in TU's as long as you go slow, very little risk of dying, but content like ureh, and the 125's + would be a bit riskier, also be extremely careful in Tran Athulua as the build is quite fragile if it gets overloaded ie. Arrowside on death procs from amazons will shred you. I'm not really certain how I'd change stuff to make it more tankier as it feels insanely tanky for a lot of content due to the insane life leech sustain.

thanks for the quick reply, i know the amazons fairly well from labs but yea ur right to take it with a grant of extra care there, was more thinking towards gear/skill set that i might have missd

will post back with updates on how it went, currently short of a1 hell

Aostro wrote:Nymyr's Light done (atmg skill/stat setup) Budget version (TU and low craft (+ to life 100+ only)), it's my second try=) The void next!!!!

very nice display of the build, lookd very solid at uldy.
thumbsup!
Edited by Expanse 3 years.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
@Expanse for teganze honestly it's pretty easy to do in TU's as long as you go slow, very little risk of dying, but content like ureh, and the 125's + would be a bit riskier, also be extremely careful in Tran Athulua as the build is quite fragile if it gets overloaded ie. Arrowside on death procs from amazons will shred you. I'm not really certain how I'd change stuff to make it more tankier as it feels insanely tanky for a lot of content due to the insane life leech sustain.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TgTalcon wrote:@Expanse for teganze honestly it's pretty easy to do in TU's as long as you go slow, very little risk of dying, but content like ureh, and the 125's + would be a bit riskier, also be extremely careful in Tran Athulua as the build is quite fragile if it gets overloaded ie. Arrowside on death procs from amazons will shred you. I'm not really certain how I'd change stuff to make it more tankier as it feels insanely tanky for a lot of content due to the insane life leech sustain.

summon edyrems in fron of archers at tran, etc. (you need for that lvl120 charm, I did not complete tran charm before edyrems, was not worth of nerves)
Aostro
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Nymyr's Light done (atmg skill/stat setup) Budget version (TU and low craft (+ to life 100+ only)), it's my second try=) The void next!!!!

Triune trofy+ the sleep top for this build?
Meddle
Vampiress
39 | 5
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
bit of nitpicking; your skill tree shows 29 hard points in perfect being but the 29th point is completely wasted. 28 points is a good stopping point or you can go from lvl 28 to lvl 30 for 1% more avoid
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
QUEEN of blades - is there a point even for phys build to put points there ?
Aostro
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Ok finally i did it. The void is killed, to describe in words how my hands were shaking at the end (https://coub.com/view/6t3mn) ....