Shamo - The ATMGSin Miniguide

AAlpha01
Stygian Watcher
41 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Aostro wrote:Ok finally i did it. The void is killed, to describe in words how my hands were shaking at the end ....

Great job!!! Worried when I saw you at 1hp, haha.
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:QUEEN of blades - is there a point even for phys build to put points there ?

Queen of blades provides you passive leech while you're setting up atmg's, the more points the more blades the more passive leech
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TgTalcon wrote:
Ruubel wrote:QUEEN of blades - is there a point even for phys build to put points there ?

Queen of blades provides you passive leech while you're setting up atmg's, the more points the more blades the more passive leech

oh, thanx !

on testing - pinnacle is better at boss killing, queen of blades for farming
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
The answer is probably "no" but is for this build indestructible jewel necessary for eth base claws ?
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
no
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Ruubel wrote:The answer is probably "no" but is for this build indestructible jewel necessary for eth base claws ?
Diaco wrote:no

yes if you plan to use shadow refuge for phys resist buffing. but it would take an awfully long time to break a claw with just 1 shadow refuge every 20 seconds. better safe though.
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crash wrote:
Ruubel wrote:The answer is probably "no" but is for this build indestructible jewel necessary for eth base claws ?
Diaco wrote:no

yes if you plan to use shadow refuge for phys resist buffing. but it would take an awfully long time to break a claw with just 1 shadow refuge every 20 seconds. better safe though.

Thats what I was thinking, better safe than sorry, in case of shadow refuge, thats HUGE, esp at fautz and dunc and vizjun
a321333
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Use which one shrine to Crafted Blade Talon ??
Ruubel
Onyx Knight
640 | 12
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
a321333 wrote:Use which one shrine to Crafted Blade Talon ??

weird or intimidating or abandoned. All 3 are good ones.
Jevaderp
Imp
5 | 0
I've been using this build for a couple days now, pretty much blasted my way through normal and nightmare and got started on Hell just the other day. It's been a lot of fun! I was just curious about the skill plan you mention though.

You mention putting 6 points into Blink, but the image shows 7.
Similar case with Perfect Being. You mention some people like to max it but that we're starved for points, yet the image shows it being near maxed.
Lastly, Pinnacle. You mention you put 24 points into it for +5 skills, but the image shows 0 points.

Is the image separate from your own written skill plan? Or is either of the two slightly outdated? I've been mostly following the image because I generally do better following something like that instead of written text. Easier to glance over for what you need while playing.

On another note: is there any particular place one can farm for Ripstar? I've tried getting it a couple times with Arcane Crystals, but that's going to be quite time-consuming. No clue what it's worth at this point in time either in case I need to buy it off other players.