Σ 1.6.0 Announced

Game news and forum updates
Expanse
Stone Warrior
33 | 1
Yeahsper wrote:
Expanse wrote:Cant wait, give us some teaser of when the season will roughly start!!
Thanks, and pls dont forget to remove dmg cap on minions.
Thanks for all the hard work.
Shoutout to the hc fam and discord!

It literally says 10th july.

Obviously blind
Let me have a look.
Ah haha, in the banner.
Was lookin everywhere
Appreciate u pointing it out though
chuk15
Thunder Beetle
51 | 2
Amazing!
MindTerrorist
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It still blows my mind to this day that a group of fans is doing more for Diablo IP than Blizzard did since closure of Blizzard North.
You guys are the best! :bounce:
Closure
Rust Claw
85 | 6
wewenako19 wrote:correct me if im wrong , im not against oskill but its kinda a oskill build char now a days it remove the hero expertise ex: you are barbarian or paladin but you use trinity beam you suppose to be tank and a manly char but instead you cast a beam and other oskill instead of your skill char build, i appreciate the oskill that it gives other option to char to try other combination of build for his/her char but its kinda cross the line thats why other char wanna try that oskill also to there hero coz its OP. i like if it is a buffs or chances to cast rather give full control coz not all oskill is suitable to other char. and how about physical or melee oskill equally cabable can match up against magic or elmental oskill i dont see any char build like that which is bias.

lastly its kinda cool to have veil king to your team but it feels like it ruin the specialization and mastery of char written before u pic for your char, it make necro unique bcoz he is the only char can use it same to others character ,feels dispapointed if in time comes other char can also transform werbear or wolf form.

thanks enlighten me

I agree there, it takes away that import choice of "what class should I go with?" Just going to encourage more cookie builds imo... Cool concept but I think it's just another complication for new players who think their character is no good for the sole reason they don't have any relics (instead of simply leveling up and chasing charms and upgrading basic gear) just some thoughts. Excited for the new patch regardless
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Expanse wrote:Cant wait, give us some teaser of when the season will roughly start!!

https://www.median-xl.com/

traktorbelso
Prowler
16 | 0
pls just modify lightwell's poison dmg/mechanism in silver spire and library of fate. They are so frustrating in hc :(
Jammy
Mangler
480 | 126
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
immune
Thunder Beetle
50 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
sweet, i may get a chance to play the first week of this!
kaioken
Prowler
17 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
traktorbelso wrote:pls just modify lightwell's poison dmg/mechanism in silver spire and library of fate. They are so frustrating in hc :(

They already nerfed them this past season. I preferred the old, harder library
traktorbelso
Prowler
16 | 0
kaioken wrote:
traktorbelso wrote:pls just modify lightwell's poison dmg/mechanism in silver spire and library of fate. They are so frustrating in hc :(

They already nerfed them this past season. I preferred the old, harder library

my lvl 137 nec's (RIP) 21k life still dropped down to 1 in 0.5 sec...