Unholy Melee Paladin [105-125 content in TU's]

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
cnlnjzfjb
Horadric Mage
1064 | 24
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Diaco wrote:any guidelines for a labs setup for this build?

No standard setup for lab, just depends on ur budget.
The only constant is making balance between survival and damage. In most cases, u have to sacrifice some damage for survival in labs.
If u have adequate budget, things get easy. Just get a lotteried amulet, trophied laz charm, twice blessed laz sleep charm, plenty UMOs for all the parts, enough Zann Esu's Stones.
Otherwise, give away Dux Infernum and crafted shield, high roll Empyrean Glory, upgraded Dreamflange and tu Large Shield are ur choices. Blackskull's Horns+Doomcloud Spine+UMOs are good if u are still lacking survival, but that means giving up the Radiance bd. u can reroll Wheel of Fortune untill a 5% max life lottery, since it is a tu. And ofc it has more MO space than SUs.
There are some cheaper ways for UMP in lab , but I don't want to talk about it :)
Feikker
Skeleton
3 | 0
is this guide mostly viable and up to date still to play in 1.6?
acekard
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Feikker wrote:is this guide mostly viable and up to date still to play in 1.6?

yes, it got even better with this new patch as of now you can MO armor pieces with energy factor.
Feikker
Skeleton
3 | 0
acekard wrote:

yes, it got even better with this new patch as of now you can MO armor pieces with energy factor.

Thanks!
Kirby26
Dark Huntress
12 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
acekard wrote:

Would blessed sacred honorifics be better than the set now?
Wuhrfrahmen
Prowler
19 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
What happened to Tainted Blood? It won't let me take the skill in this patch?
Shelk87
Invader
9 | 0
I'm having issues sustaining mana so far. I'm in the set and have MO'd my weapon to have 200 mana on hit, I still run out.
kakaraposa
King of Ice Cream
113 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Shelk87 wrote:I'm having issues sustaining mana so far. I'm in the set and have MO'd my weapon to have 200 mana on hit, I still run out.

Are you hitting the attacks? you only get the mana on hit if you dont miss the atacks... if you feel you are missing too much get some attack ratting.
Shelk87
Invader
9 | 0
kakaraposa wrote:
Shelk87 wrote:I'm having issues sustaining mana so far. I'm in the set and have MO'd my weapon to have 200 mana on hit, I still run out.

Are you hitting the attacks? you only get the mana on hit if you dont miss the atacks... if you feel you are missing too much get some attack ratting.

That's what I was thinking also, but bloodthorns doesn't show an AR rating. I thought through possession we ignore targets defense, shouldn't I always be hitting because of that?
Optical
Prowler
16 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I recommend your weapon be an honorific crystal sword and MO it with attack rating and +life/mana on hit. Doing that basically solves any sustain issues.