The TLDR 2H Barb

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well, the most important thing about baal wasnt noted. Baal has a chance to summon stuff on striking, so try to dodge everything he trows at you, especially the black circles.
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Awesome, thank you both for the replies!

Baal: The kiting aspect sounds easier than done, but it sounds like it’s the only way. I’ll be sure to dodge the black holes. I feel a bit more prepared already!

Moving forward: I’ll look into other Barb builds then. It’s a shame to hear this one doesn’t really go too much further.

In any case, I’m still very satisfied with this guide and largely just wanted to say thanks
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
You can get bunch of stuff done with it, but there are just builds with better single target on budget, and for sure better builds for clear speed.

I might do a run with 1h/shield variant and add is as alternative. It has some interesting pros, such as decent duncraig clear with windform as movement and sword spiral as good aoe clear in the middle of packs. Could also update bunch of uber videos that got outdated.
youtube.com/ae1337
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
That would be dope.

Unsure if anyone else does this technique, but in Judgement day once you have the charm, I found the Edyrem do a good job keeping the enemy minions busy. Just summon 10 and tele onto the boss, then rarely get hit. Of course Mal is still tricky w/ that black attack. The Edyrem would probably make the bonus quest easier - certainly made trophy farming easier.

Have you been able to apply the Bremmtown trophy with this build? I did manage to squeak by just under 1:30 but can’t fathom doing it under 30 secs
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
1 shield + sword or 1 shield +axe are nice builds... In 1.3.2 I run the last option... the only problem is damage..., cause even with 1 decent 1 hand axe (hammerhead axe) my damage is low...Also, I feel AR low... but with my crafted axe, I get nearly 40k thanks to double mo effect... but in Sigma crafts don't get double mo effect... so is a big nerf...

Also, my crafted 1 hand axe has this stats: 200% ed, +5 to barb skills, 10% bonus to all atributes, +24% lifesteal, +100 to damage +500% AR

I've collected nearly 14 charms... all signets (learning and skill). BUT Baal... I don't defeat him... I should face him with Visegrip or Feather claw? With visegrip I get 40k of AR, with Feather claw nearly 60k. What's is better?

I will see your build for get an idea how to improve...
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
For bremmtown you wanna go shield+sword and skip everything with windform, just move to boss as fast as possible. Thunderslam can help if you stop windform, gives you time to kill stuff around. SOR works well in this situation.

As for the build, for progression itself its pretty hard to not go with the screaming eagle variant. Damage that comes from this skill, beats whatever else you try to make, by miles. It was discussed before, screaming eagle + banish, and you gonna deal at least 5x more damage with skills such as stormblast or iceburst, to single targets. Difference becomes even greater, as if you settle on this skill as your main and only damage source, you can keep stacking pierce (which is difficult to obtain in physical build, where you need to sacrifice other stats).
Only problem with this build is, that it becomes even slower for farming, as you need to screaming eagle debuff trash before attacking it, eveyr screen requires even more actions, and build wasn't fastest mechniacally to begin with.

Build would be simple:
defensive layers: bear stance (no need phys res from gear) + runemaster, screaming eagle damage reduction on top of it, decent hp as barb
offence: screeming eagle + banish proc as damage source, adds flat fire/cold/lightning/magic damage to every tick of your attacks, regardless of wdm of those attacks (25 damage x 4 per slvl). With this you can reach untwinked values such as +10k combined flat damage to iceburst.. which is magnitudes better than physical build even with gg etheral axe and such.
And then you stack pierce-all gear, queen of glass, tu throwing axe, all those basic items, 20 pierce here and there, socket XAR in all slots (2 pierce per rune). You can easily reach 100 pierce. If you go blood hatred, add another ~35 to it. This will multiply elemental damage from s.eagle+banish, 3/4 of that damage (because magic component doesn't count). For 70% res boss, if you have 130 pierce, this multiples all elemental damage x5..
youtube.com/ae1337
altoiddealer
Djinn
532 | 36
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Thanks again guys for the Baal tips - I just managed to take him down!

The kiting was pretty easy once I played around a bit, could lose Baal pretty easy by teleporting to the center.
Johnny Impak
Daystar
658 | 23
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Why using Lem crafted jewels instead of Ber crafted ?
6 jewels would add 12% life leech, helping a bit with survivability.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
12% leech in Hell is next to nothing.
riggedroll
Dark Huntress
14 | 2
when i equipped a 2h as a 1h+shield/dual will the str scaling go down as well as the wdm?
and when using ancienthand/stormblast how much -res is needed and -res compare to raw physical stat(min-max,ewd...)?