Median XL Offline Tools v0.6.4

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active collaborator / developer
Ardkorfieu wrote:Hi everyone,

i play Median for many years in Offline. I just lost my HC Barb lvl 130. Thanks to the Offline Tools i resurrect my character by paying 10 level.
Will my character be blocked at level 140 or will he be able to go up top level 150 ?
Because when you resurrect and choose to pay with skills or attributes you clearly lose something, but with the levels did you 'just have to regain 10 levels' and your character is resurrected without any other penalty ?

Thanks in advance for the reply

You won't be blocked
HitZ
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
@kambala Is there a possibility to add to your tools option to update SU from older patch version to current patch? I'm having a rly strange problem with SU, in game it shows it with incorrect stats(which is not only visual bug), when i open it in your tools, it shows with normal roll values. I think i farmed this unique with my asn on patch 1.4

note the thunderstone values
https://i.imgur.com/Y0cqjTO.png
https://i.imgur.com/bhKikIv.png
SwineFlu
Heretic
402 | 53
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies

Don't use it on sorceress to see its real bonus modifier, it's an innate d2 feature and it has nothing to do with this tool, here is a few quotes from this https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/index.php/Oskill article:

Amazon Basin wrote:Oskill level bonus displayed is capped at +3 as viewed by the class to which the skill normally belongs: an Insight polearm/staff supplying a bonus of +4, +5 or +6 to Critical Strike displays only +3 to Critical Strike when viewed by an Amazon.

Amazon Basin wrote:Oskill level bonus applied is capped at +3 total when equipped on the class or mercenary to which the skill normally belongs, regardless of the number of items equipped supplying that oskill: a Barbarian dual-wielding Call to Arms weapon is granted combined oskill bonuses of at most +3 to Battle Command, +3 to Battle Orders and +3 to Battle Cry. As mentioned above, +1 to All Skills from each weapon increases the level of these oskills.
HitZ
Cultist
22 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SwineFlu wrote:

Don't use it on sorceress to see its real bonus modifier, it's an innate d2 feature and it has nothing to do with this tool, here is a few quotes from this https://www.theamazonbasin.com/wiki/index.php/Oskill article:

Amazon Basin wrote:Oskill level bonus displayed is capped at +3 as viewed by the class to which the skill normally belongs: an Insight polearm/staff supplying a bonus of +4, +5 or +6 to Critical Strike displays only +3 to Critical Strike when viewed by an Amazon.

Amazon Basin wrote:Oskill level bonus applied is capped at +3 total when equipped on the class or mercenary to which the skill normally belongs, regardless of the number of items equipped supplying that oskill: a Barbarian dual-wielding Call to Arms weapon is granted combined oskill bonuses of at most +3 to Battle Command, +3 to Battle Orders and +3 to Battle Cry. As mentioned above, +1 to All Skills from each weapon increases the level of these oskills.

You are correct, on my asn it shows up as +14 and on sorc +3. Beg your pardon for my uneducated post. Thought it has something to do with the patches and item changes.
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0

what is the changes bro in using that thanks for the response.
Scalewinged
Cow Ninja
1293 | 61
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
cletyan wrote:

Very simple... It's "data" of 1.6 patch = new items/skills/etc. added.
Without it you will probably be crashing when trying to, let's say, open items of char that have relics due to there were no data for them.
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
Scalewinged wrote:
cletyan wrote:

Very simple... It's "data" of 1.6 patch = new items/skills/etc. added.
Without it you will probably be crashing when trying to, let's say, open items of char that have relics due to there were no data for them.

thanks bro i see, i have no problem using 1.5 and playing 1.6 , i dont get any new item and i dont tranfer item for now so my game dont crash so far thanks appreciate the help.i only see the resources when i download it , i just need to extract it and change the old file?
kambala
Djinn
509 | 87
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Contribution Badge
cletyan wrote:i only see the resources when i download it , i just need to extract it and change the old file?

this question has been answered tons of times. Besides, the answer is written in the OP.
cletyan
Bone Archer
72 | 0
kambala wrote:
cletyan wrote:i only see the resources when i download it , i just need to extract it and change the old file?

this question has been answered tons of times. Besides, the answer is written in the OP.

sorry if i started playing 5 or 6 days ago my fault should play earlier to know all things