Short Questions Thread

Discuss Median XL!
JeppeAndersen
Rust Claw
82 | 0
On single player I just muled some charms to a char, used a belladonna and poof - all my stats are at 0. Is that a bug? Usually your char starts with x amount of different stats.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
cletyan wrote:
Vincendra wrote:How much MF is best for most return on k3k sets?

in my experience k3k always drop set even you have low mf , but if u r hunting specific set u should boost your mf what i read is 200mf is a safe and good one . doesnt affect much your kill speed and have a decent chance of dropping su set. but it depends on your item and char build.

Yeah 200 is good, maybe 300 if you can get it without sacrificing kill speed/survivability, after that the diminishing returns kick in too hard to be worth it imo. The chart is available online:
https://diablo2.diablowiki.net/images/9 ... eturns.jpg
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
JeppeAndersen wrote:On single player I just muled some charms to a char, used a belladonna and poof - all my stats are at 0. Is that a bug? Usually your char starts with x amount of different stats.

I've had that happen before. But when I left the game and re-entered a new one they were back to the usual starting stats.
jasiunas
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Did something change for mercs? I can't seem to put any lvl amulet on my Abjurer
CircaG
Balrog
131 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Scalewinged wrote:
CircaG wrote:Question about the new sin skill Anathema. What skill goes best with this passive? I don't know if I'm thinking too much into this, but it seems like all claw skills are phys or phys to magic conversion. With Anathema taking -200 ED, would any of those skills be useful with it? Idk what skill would be good for pure ele!

Thanks

You can use any ssin skill you want. -200 EWD hurting not skills but physical weapons at all.
In other words - Anathema doesn't change anything in skills you able to use effectively, but you supposed to use pure elemental build with it (wrist blade, jitan kamon or albrecht revenge/TU tiara/etc.) and it seems totally worthless at start just because all elemental bases (except for, maybe, TU stag bow) MAY worth smth only at their sacred tier when they're start benefit from some stat.
Overall it's absurdly hard and annoying trying to build elemental-based char. but if you somehow success - it maybe will pay off.

Thanks so much for your help! And I agree. It will be very difficult. I'm interested to see if the damage is higher or anything since claw block nerf has made melee sin more squishy now! Will be interesting to see. Thanks man
Diaco
Void Archon
883 | 43
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
CircaG wrote:
Scalewinged wrote:
CircaG wrote:Question about the new sin skill Anathema. What skill goes best with this passive? I don't know if I'm thinking too much into this, but it seems like all claw skills are phys or phys to magic conversion. With Anathema taking -200 ED, would any of those skills be useful with it? Idk what skill would be good for pure ele!

Thanks

You can use any ssin skill you want. -200 EWD hurting not skills but physical weapons at all.
In other words - Anathema doesn't change anything in skills you able to use effectively, but you supposed to use pure elemental build with it (wrist blade, jitan kamon or albrecht revenge/TU tiara/etc.) and it seems totally worthless at start just because all elemental bases (except for, maybe, TU stag bow) MAY worth smth only at their sacred tier when they're start benefit from some stat.
Overall it's absurdly hard and annoying trying to build elemental-based char. but if you somehow success - it maybe will pay off.

Thanks so much for your help! And I agree. It will be very difficult. I'm interested to see if the damage is higher or anything since claw block nerf has made melee sin more squishy now! Will be interesting to see. Thanks man

I've been testing lightning elemental clawsin. With about 7k dex, max pierce, maxed Anathema, IED MOs and rainbow stones on sockets, the damage is a bit less than physical clawsin. I guess the only real advantage is having Life Spark proc on a crafted Wrist Blade (25% ctc), which actually makes the build very tanky, since you have 60% avoid, 75% block, and Life Spark does not depend on damage done (so sustain is equally as effective against bosses) nor is it reduced in labs. Do keep in mind that this requires significantly more gear investment than phys clawsin, and you will have a harder time against lightning absorbs, as opposed to phys clawsin which only struggles against necrobots.
DavidShull
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can you stack shrines? like combine them?
Baelaeg
Fallen
1 | 0
Yes, you use a shrine with a crafting in the cube to make a vessel of the same type (e.g. Abandoned Vessel) which can stack shrines that have full charges(10).
You can also do this with arcane crystals.
Question: Does Charsi imbue over iLv99 now or is it still capped like before the iLv changes?
Mr_Ali
Rust Claw
87 | 2
When cubing 25 charms to make a fragment, with the cfm do these need to be the upgraded versions or just the base charm?
jasiunas
Cultist
24 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I can't put an amulet to my hireling. Tried on two chars in Sin War. In SP i took off an amulet from a hireling and can't put it back anymore. Can this be a weird bug just on my client side?
This wasn't an issue during patch 1.5