Achilles - An Endgame Neutraldin Guide

acekard
Acid Prince
49 | 4
Tokkie wrote:
acekard wrote:
Tokkie wrote:
Ekital wrote:
Daiug2 wrote:Gotta ask, what should we skip on now for points?

I wonder why u Smax Voj and not also VoR, absolution get more damage per hit from VoR right? thx in advance

skill points shortage. can't get everything you want, need to prioritize

Thats not exactly what I meant.
I’m aware of the skills and that you cannot smax everything, but what I was thinking is about that absolution skill. It gets 100% damage per hit from VoJ, while VoR gives 165% damage. So I don’t really get why some go with maxing VoJ.
ps : I’m not an experienced neutraldin, just want to get somthing clear for myself.

because you don't clear packs with vor. if you need maximum ST damage then yes, go with max vor. as I said need to prioritize in this build what you need the most
Crosby4HyG
Core Lord
395 | 24
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Tokkie wrote:
acekard wrote:
Tokkie wrote:
Ekital wrote:

I wonder why u Smax Voj and not also VoR, absolution get more damage per hit from VoR right? thx in advance

I’m aware of the skills and that you cannot smax everything, but what I was thinking is about that absolution skill. It gets 100% damage per hit from VoJ, while VoR gives 165% damage. So I don’t really get why some go with maxing VoJ.
ps : I’m not an experienced neutraldin, just want to get somthing clear for myself.

It's a fair question, keep in mind that Absolution is brand new to everyone. VoJ has traditionally been the much more powerful Neutraldin AoE clearing spell, with much higher dmg over VoR. In the majority of circumstances VoJ will perform better in terms of killspeed and range. If you're gearing up to do a boss it would likely be worth investing more in VoR to make Absolution hit harder for single target. Also if you're looking for sustain and have an Angiris Star it would be worth investing more into VoR and Solstice, at the expense of VoJ damage. 1 point in VoR has always been fine for me, and it still is after the update. Angiris star still gives a lot of sustain even with 1 VoR point.
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Crosby4HyG wrote:
Tokkie wrote:
acekard wrote:
Tokkie wrote:
Ekital wrote:

It's a fair question, keep in mind that Absolution is brand new to everyone. VoJ has traditionally been the much more powerful Neutraldin AoE clearing spell, with much higher dmg over VoR. In the majority of circumstances VoJ will perform better in terms of killspeed and range. If you're gearing up to do a boss it would likely be worth investing more in VoR to make Absolution hit harder for single target. Also if you're looking for sustain and have an Angiris Star it would be worth investing more into VoR and Solstice, at the expense of VoJ damage. 1 point in VoR has always been fine for me, and it still is after the update. Angiris star still gives a lot of sustain even with 1 VoR point.

One thing I am trying to test out this season for the guide is the viability of a lab spec as we can go full VoR and invest more into defenses. We know that it has worked in the past however the new damage scaling and improved base damage will possibly make the build into a lab powerhouse. I am still gearing up as I am extremely busy with work however I should be geared enough by the weekend to start pushing into T11+ Rifts.
IcyHavock
Invader
8 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
So While Getting Early Gear and Charms most of the points go into Str to be able to put on gear right?
blatkill
Core Lord
388 | 32
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Yes as often :)
gebs2184
Invader
8 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
- Absolution now usable on the LMB

:yay:
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
gebs2184 wrote:- Absolution now usable on the LMB

:yay:

excellent
TgTalcon
Pit Knight
108 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
There's a lot of stuff to test out for neutraldin for an example, a 50/50 voj vor split, pure vor angiris for labs, imo Pure voj wins in majority of cases it has Less Damage than VoR. VoR does 2x VoJ's damage, but it's melee range, vs half screen range. That is the biggest difference between the two. The reason we usually go VoJ is because VoJ does enough damage to kill dunc mobs in 1 hit, and has the range to give us a solid "aoe" without being aoe. But I tried to use lower gear with a hybrid set up of around 20k voj 20k vor, and it actually works better than 30k voj in dunc, as vor picks up anything that gets close much better than voj was.
tbone503
Edyrem
803 | 23
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
TgTalcon wrote:There's a lot of stuff to test out for neutraldin for an example, a 50/50 voj vor split, pure vor angiris for labs, imo Pure voj wins in majority of cases it has Less Damage than VoR. VoR does 2x VoJ's damage, but it's melee range, vs half screen range. That is the biggest difference between the two. The reason we usually go VoJ is because VoJ does enough damage to kill dunc mobs in 1 hit, and has the range to give us a solid "aoe" without being aoe. But I tried to use lower gear with a hybrid set up of around 20k voj 20k vor, and it actually works better than 30k voj in dunc, as vor picks up anything that gets close much better than voj was.

Have you tried that hybrid setup in Fauzt yet?
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
I tried this as a starter this season. It wasn't great levelling normal-nm then A1 Hell was, well, hell.

Once into the cathedral section part it feelssquishyman and not enough damage to "get them before they get me" unless I run up close and use the new single target skill, even after getting the two A1 charms. I'm probably doing something wrong but I parked it there at level 106.