DatDudeJay's Warcry Barbarian - Updated NEW VIDEOS!

Find a handful of guides and walkthroughs here!
vebririon
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
datdudejay wrote:
vebririon wrote:what kind of craft belt/boot/gloves should i aim for tainted shrine during the leveling 105-120 before switching to warcry ?

you are just looking for high minion dmg/attack rating as you possibly can with magic find.

concentrate on trying to get +2 barb on the belt, you cant get +barb on the boot or gloves.

here is the belt i used on mine Image

100 AR/100 minion is perf on those 3 so try to aim for that. gl

thanks for answer, i finally ended to swap to warcry finally !

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Veb

i feel like having mana problems forced to drink mana pot when im vs orbs on K3K for exemple. i also feel like my damage are too low, for exemple, i cant burst the akarat boss right behind the K3K portal :(

any advices ?

thanks for your guide and help !
datdudejay
Lava Lord
94 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Auction Badge
Won 200 auctions
vebririon wrote:
datdudejay wrote:
vebririon wrote:what kind of craft belt/boot/gloves should i aim for tainted shrine during the leveling 105-120 before switching to warcry ?

you are just looking for high minion dmg/attack rating as you possibly can with magic find.

concentrate on trying to get +2 barb on the belt, you cant get +barb on the boot or gloves.

here is the belt i used on mine Image

100 AR/100 minion is perf on those 3 so try to aim for that. gl

thanks for answer, i finally ended to swap to warcry finally !

https://tsw.vn.cz/acc/char.php?name=Veb

i feel like having mana problems forced to drink mana pot when im vs orbs on K3K for exemple. i also feel like my damage are too low, for exemple, i cant burst the akarat boss right behind the K3K portal :(

any advices ?

thanks for your guide and help !

From what i can tell you have very few signets, only 17 at the time that im reading your profile. work on doing hell nithalak runs for signets and dumping all the extra stat points directly into energy. This will help big with your mana problems and with getting alot more damage on the build.

I have to assume that your energy synergy damage at the moment is low, you can check this by hovering over your warcry icon and it will tell you the increased dmg from energy you are getting. Aim for 300+% or try to cap it around 324%

I see aswell that you have lum runes in your swords with very low energy factor on the crafted swords. If you want to Magic find make sure you are using eerie shrines to craft your weapons to get your flat Energy factor high enough so that all the flat energy you dump in will be giving you a large amount of damage.

Another huge change that they did that i need to update in my guide is that you can bench energy factor on armor now instead of your weapons. so you want to mystic orb 30 ef on all slots possible. Boots/Gloves/belt/armor/helm. This will be a huge factor for scaling your damage early on aswell as endgame.

/.e - I also see that you are missing quite a few stat charms such as Wormhole/Umbaru charm / Cold fusion schematic to name a few. getting these charm help tons with dmg/Mana problems/survivability. Work on signets first and then trying to finish collecting the rest of your charms. Signets are veryyy important. Grind nithalak for as long as it takes. you can get alot of solid drops by killing mobs on the way to nithalak aswell.

lmk how it goes, i check the thread every day. Hope this helps.
vebririon
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
thanks, i tried to folow your advice, and thise is where i am atm

i craft those 2 items, but seems like i loose too much def with using the armor no ? (+5% chance to get hit with the ancient armor vs set leather armor)

swaping my old +3 barb low EF 11WC to the new one also made me loose some armor (due to loosing the +3 barb i think ? )

i got 312 ED (from d2stat) with the leather armor and 357 with the ancient armor, so i dont know wich one i should use :/

thanks a lot for your help
Ekital
Grubber
310 | 11
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
vebririon wrote:thanks, i tried to folow your advice, and thise is where i am atm

i craft those 2 items, but seems like i loose too much def with using the armor no ? (+5% chance to get hit with the ancient armor vs set leather armor)

swaping my old +3 barb low EF 11WC to the new one also made me loose some armor (due to loosing the +3 barb i think ? )

i got 312 ED (from d2stat) with the leather armor and 357 with the ancient armor, so i dont know wich one i should use :/

thanks a lot for your help

That's a bad armor craft you want something like this after bless and MO (Replace PDR with MF):
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Warning: noob question incoming...

For the summoner setup, I can't see anywhere the guide explicitly says which lvl 90 reward skill to choose - does Nephalem Spirit work for minions? Otherwise I guess it has to be Runemaster?

For the other reward skills, I guess Immortal is smax (for stand-still avoid) but no points in Thundergod (it seems to proc only from weapon attacks)?

One other question - I made honorifics with leather gloves, boots, sash and it cost a lot of gold to MO those, but now, later in the game, I have enough str to wear higher defence items. Should I re-make them now (sacred armours?) or will that put the level higher and mean less MO space?
PmP7x
Dark Huntress
13 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Hey man thanks for a great guide. Build does great.
Ratmslasher
Prowler
17 | 6
Captcha wrote:Warning: noob question incoming...

For the summoner setup, I can't see anywhere the guide explicitly says which lvl 90 reward skill to choose - does Nephalem Spirit work for minions? Otherwise I guess it has to be Runemaster?

For the other reward skills, I guess Immortal is smax (for stand-still avoid) but no points in Thundergod (it seems to proc only from weapon attacks)?

One other question - I made honorifics with leather gloves, boots, sash and it cost a lot of gold to MO those, but now, later in the game, I have enough str to wear higher defence items. Should I re-make them now (sacred armours?) or will that put the level higher and mean less MO space?

Read my guide comments update (last page) that I just posted to summoner guide
Ratmslasher
Prowler
17 | 6
<Sigma 1.5>
Just wanted to highlight after pushing Barb Summoner as far as I could, I switched to Warcry and was able to complete some other content I was unable to do as summoner.

I followed the Warcry guide pretty closely.

I was able to get up to T11 labs, and do Lazarus/Spirit world, 2 ubers I was unable to do as Summoner.
I also re-did most other uber content, and Warcry was definitely an improvement overall from Summoner.
(e.g. Nephalem's Sacrifice took 90mins as summoner, ~20 as warcry)

Here are 2 videos:
Lazarus: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGPyqFvGta0

Spirit World: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WqZJ76jDq8Q&t=9s
Captcha
Mangler
486 | 26
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Ratmslasher wrote:Read my guide comments update (last page) that I just posted to summoner guide

Wow that post of yours in the other summoner guide was longer than the guide! Very detailed and useful.

Does it worry you at all that the description of Neph Spirit doesn't say that minions inherit it and apparently the damage doesn't show up on the mouse-over in-game either?

I don't see a place for it in D2Stats either. So how can we be sure that it works? Even it was meant to work, as per patch 1.1 notes, what if it's always been bugged?
Ratmslasher
Prowler
17 | 6
Captcha wrote:
Ratmslasher wrote:Read my guide comments update (last page) that I just posted to summoner guide

Wow that post of yours in the other summoner guide was longer than the guide! Very detailed and useful.

Does it worry you at all that the description of Neph Spirit doesn't say that minions inherit it and apparently the damage doesn't show up on the mouse-over in-game either?

I don't see a place for it in D2Stats either. So how can we be sure that it works? Even it was meant to work, as per patch 1.1 notes, what if it's always been bugged?

I was very concerned/wondering as well. I had a very long lengthy discussion with Discord chat including Marco (MXL Developer) who confirmed that it does indeed increase damage. (At least I think it was Marco, or another developer). So yes, it does increase damage even tho doesn't list